Fire Paladin - Unholy Caster Guide[1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Daiug2
Invader
8 | 0
Btw, best place to farm for sacred gear?

Atm i'm doing TA since K3K sucks balls due to the immunities.
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
757 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Daiug2 wrote:Btw, best place to farm for sacred gear?

Atm i'm doing TA since K3K sucks balls due to the immunities.


TA is always the place to go for sacred gear. But you can also try A5 Pits and Nihl temples if you're looking for sacred rares. Khalimgrad also has decent drops.
User avatar
shr1mp
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Everything should be socketed with Ort runes for light spell damage and MO'd with light spell damage"
what MO's give light spell damage other than those for jewellery? there are only energy factor spell damage ones for weapons, which does'nt seem to increase my lightning for mindflay damage at all
User avatar
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1608 | 165
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
shr1mp wrote:"Everything should be socketed with Ort runes for light spell damage and MO'd with light spell damage"
what MO's give light spell damage other than those for jewellery? there are only energy factor spell damage ones for weapons, which does'nt seem to increase my lightning for mindflay damage at all


Image

These work not just with jewelry but all gear types.
User avatar
shr1mp
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah, just saw it, thanks
User avatar
shr1mp
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what does demon blood aura from sangreal shield do? and is it better than the absorb stuff from the early game tu6 shadowmoon ?
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
757 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
shr1mp wrote:what does demon blood aura from sangreal shield do? and is it better than the absorb stuff from the early game tu6 shadowmoon ?


It gives 50% HP and some life regen. It's a huge defensive boost to you and your minions.
User avatar
shr1mp
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oh shit, i was wondering why i have 11k life :D hehe
another question, how to roll jewels with 4% fire `? i rolled maybe like 30 jewels with zod rune ilvl 99 most i got was 3% and super rare already, and at what ilvl i no longer try to reroll the jewels ? in other words what ilvl is too low to roll good stuff?
Edited by shr1mp 3 months.
Krolle
Skeleton
2 | 0
How does this build compare to the holy caster for ubers? Not sure which build to go with.
Daiug2
Invader
8 | 0
Holy caster has MUCH better single target.