Fire Paladin - Unholy Caster Guide[1.3]

Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
shr1mp wrote:what does demon blood aura from sangreal shield do? and is it better than the absorb stuff from the early game tu6 shadowmoon ?

I'm stupid, can't use Holy stuff with Apocalypse :p
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
shr1mp wrote:oh shit, i was wondering why i have 11k life :D hehe
another question, how to roll jewels with 4% fire `? i rolled maybe like 30 jewels with zod rune ilvl 99 most i got was 3% and super rare already, and at what ilvl i no longer try to reroll the jewels ? in other words what ilvl is too low to roll good stuff?

4% is quite rare because you have to roll both 2% on the craft affix and 2% on fire spell damage. You should roll ilvl99 jewels up to 5-6 times before throwing them away. Any more than that would reduce the number of affixes.

Krolle wrote:How does this build compare to the holy caster for ubers? Not sure which build to go with.

As mentioned above, Holy Caster is superior in terms of boss killing. While Unholy Caster is more flexible and better equipper for farming purposes.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Where am I supposed to farm all the other early game equipment?
I have Skull Lord and Shadow Moon, but where do I get Queen of Glass, Voidstream, Lionpaw, and Aerin Orbiter. Do I farm Mephisto for them? I am at lvl 43 and just finished act 3.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Afzofa wrote:Where am I supposed to farm all the other early game equipment?
I have Skull Lord and Shadow Moon, but where do I get Queen of Glass, Voidstream, Lionpaw, and Aerin Orbiter. Do I farm Mephisto for them? I am at lvl 43 and just finished act 3.

Yes, you make them. Either find the right base or gamble them then use the TU creation recipe. [2x AC + Oil of Enchantment + Base Item]
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Thanks! I just created my Aerin Orbiter, just to farm Mephisto to get the arcane crystals, and create the rest of my gear.
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Poison Caster at Mid game with Lorenado + Pestilence actually kind of fun too. Just moving around and see them die :hammer:
omegayhm
Skeleton
2 | 0
deleted
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
What is the efficient way to farm Fauztinville at mid game? I tried stormcall, fire gear but it is a little hard.
Edited by snt2523 5 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stormcall is a lightning/physical spell. fire gear wont help that.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
snt2523 wrote:What is the efficient way to farm Fauztinville at mid game? I tried stormcall, fire gear but it is a little hard.

There's a separate gear list for when you want to use Stormcall. It uses physical/lightning spell damage like Aero mentioned.