Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
anyone tried the new Adjudicator yet? If yes, opinions?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fakme wrote:anyone tried the new Adjudicator yet? If yes, opinions?

Good for vojdin.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haven't got it yet. Adjudicator seems a decent item with nice stats and bonuses, but I still prefer 2h weapon like venom sting.

Zapple
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Good job Bojac :cheers: Guide is looking great, especially with vids for the ubers now, keep up the good work :thumb:
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Poison duration does not affect poison damage per second. In other words, if you do 100 damage per second over 10 seconds, your total damage would be 1000. If you add 5 more seconds, your damage per second won't decrease to 66 (1000:15=66). Instead you will do 1500 total damage (100*15=1500). This is a very good thing that many people don't understand so they try to avoid increased duration. The truth is, it can really help if you want to kill an enemy in 1 hit.

I wonder if this is something worth looking into. Like socketing Nefs or something.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jakkt wrote:Poison duration does not affect poison damage per second. In other words, if you do 100 damage per second over 10 seconds, your total damage would be 1000. If you add 5 more seconds, your damage per second won't decrease to 66 (1000:15=66). Instead you will do 1500 total damage (100*15=1500). This is a very good thing that many people don't understand so they try to avoid increased duration. The truth is, it can really help if you want to kill an enemy in 1 hit.

I wonder if this is something worth looking into. Like socketing Nefs or something.

Especially useful in Tran when using Colosseum :)
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
till now I was using Brahman RW, but read you suggestion aboute craft, so after few attempts with Creepy shrine i got this one, pretty descent dont you think? :D Modded with some MO's (cb, attc rating, mana stolen) and insert some ias jools.

Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ixvid_ wrote:till now I was using Brahman RW, but read you suggestion aboute craft, so after few attempts with Creepy shrine i got this one, pretty descent dont you think? :D Modded with some MO's (cb, attc rating, mana stolen) and insert some ias jools.

Really good craft although the AR MO i think was not necessary. You get plenty AR from Incarnation. I think Deadly Strike would have been better but still MO's arent as important as the craft itself. Congratz :D
As for the jewels the max attack speed you will need to cap your frames is only 180 for Morphed Holy Melee. Make sure you re not overcapping your attack speed. Anything above 180 is wasted stats. Use your d2stats program if you have it to see how much IAS you have on your gear.
Here's the link if you dont have it.
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bojac wrote:

Really good craft although the AR MO i think was not necessary. You get plenty AR from Incarnation. I think Deadly Strike would have been better but still MO's arent as important as the craft itself. Congratz :D
As for the jewels the max attack speed you will need to cap your frames is only 180 for Morphed Holy Melee. Make sure you re not overcapping your attack speed. Anything above 180 is wasted stats. Use your d2stats program if you have it to see how much IAS you have on your gear.

Finally an answer to my question I asked ten pages ago :bounce:
So 180 is the number! Cool. I'm wayyyy over that.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:
Bojac wrote:

Finally an answer to my question I asked ten pages ago :bounce:
So 180 is the number! Cool. I'm wayyyy over that.

Yeah sorry about that. Got a bit overwhelmed with the guide and all, couldnt respond to everything. But if you have a question try coming to the stream if im online i will always answer any questions from the chat.