Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Yeaaaaah. I have 248k def and 50% dr and i can barely survive the entrance to TA on destruction. Im thinking it may be my damage output. My damage only goes to like 12k. Takes a couple seconds to kill a amazon. Could that be what it is?

Edit: My weapon is the runeword with bear stance. Unfortunately its in a T5 hand of god as thats the strongest weapon ive been able to find other than a sacred holy lance. Should i remake it in the holy lance? Would it make much more of a difference?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
is adjuticator decent for holy melee, and in combination with what shield?
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I found this but I'm going to sell it over a 4+ doom ammy. Image
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Ntf1015 wrote:Yeaaaaah. I have 248k def and 50% dr and i can barely survive the entrance to TA on destruction. Im thinking it may be my damage output. My damage only goes to like 12k. Takes a couple seconds to kill a amazon. Could that be what it is?

Edit: My weapon is the runeword with bear stance. Unfortunately its in a T5 hand of god as thats the strongest weapon ive been able to find other than a sacred holy lance. Should i remake it in the holy lance? Would it make much more of a difference?

12k dmg is too low, take a look at ur enchanced weapon dmg. If u have more than 1k which is easily acchieved with lionheart and maxed plague u should have double that value atleast. the rw u said is brahman (lvl 87 rune)? that is good but for its 90% fhr only, upgrade it to t6. When I was still using it I could still clear TA, not fast but got the sunstone. Try to look for better rw in docs, if u cannot upgrade its dmg significantly u may want to get more proc for better crowd control.
Also iirc that rw is for 'blunt weapon' only so u cant make it on a holy lance.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
notforkeeps wrote:is adjuticator decent for holy melee, and in combination with what shield?

Yes, it is.
Sculptor of Pain
could be a good choice, or use a crafted shield.
Personally I still prefer 2h weapon.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iamq1803 wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:is adjuticator decent for holy melee, and in combination with what shield?

Yes, it is.
Sculptor of Pain
could be a good choice, or use a crafted shield.
Personally I still prefer 2h weapon.

Definitely want to try that combo out, just get some -poison res crafts and you''ll destroy anything that isnt poison immune. Also faerie fire is really fucking great, one of the best uber skills, really strong combo there.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
chickenfeeder wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:Yeaaaaah. I have 248k def and 50% dr and i can barely survive the entrance to TA on destruction. Im thinking it may be my damage output. My damage only goes to like 12k. Takes a couple seconds to kill a amazon. Could that be what it is?

12k dmg is too low, take a look at ur enchanced weapon dmg. If u have more than 1k which is easily acchieved with lionheart and maxed plague u should have double that value atleast. the rw u said is brahman (lvl 87 rune)? that is good but for its 90% fhr only, upgrade it to t6. When I was still using it I could still clear TA, not fast but got the sunstone. Try to look for better rw in docs, if u cannot upgrade its dmg significantly u may want to get more proc for better crowd control.
Also iirc that rw is for 'blunt weapon' only so u cant make it on a holy lance.

Dragonheart and plague are pretty much maxed. And youre right about the holy lance and the rw. It didnt work out. Haha. I dont really know what else i can do at this point....
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Ntf1015 grab any sacred paladin blunt weapon you find, prepare it for Brahman runeword and try to roll a good stats to Mountain king and Bear stance. If its one handed you can invest to a shield of your choice too. I assume you've completed BRC so you have access to Blessed life. If so, change your %damage reduction items with High defense ones (like Kra runeword on armor). If you haven't done it already, go and grab some of the easiest charms (butcher, horazons focus, death projector etc..). If you haven't finished BRC, then make this your priority at this point.

About the playstyle for Tran Athulua, always have bear stance active. Always have Solar flare and Vindicate active. Switch to a +many skills item before buffing your character. You can even craft skill potions for this if you'd like. You will be using colloseum on Archers pack and switching to Divine Judgement. Always have your hoplites with you, because when you are blinking on a pack they get the arrows hits for you. Be careful when you are walking in front of your hoplites. You'll notice the swarm of arrows is hunting You now :) . You can eat an apple before engaging also. I hope this helps.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
potapo_gourouni wrote:Ntf1015 grab any sacred paladin blunt weapon you find, prepare it for Brahman runeword and try to roll a good stats to Mountain king and Bear stance. If its one handed you can invest to a shield of your choice too. I assume you've completed BRC so you have access to Blessed life. If so, change your %damage reduction items with High defense ones (like Kra runeword on armor). If you haven't done it already, go and grab some of the easiest charms (butcher, horazons focus, death projector etc..). If you haven't finished BRC, then make this your priority at this point.

About the playstyle for Tran Athulua, always have bear stance active. Always have Solar flare and Vindicate active. Switch to a +many skills item before buffing your character. You can even craft skill potions for this if you'd like. You will be using colloseum on Archers pack and switching to Divine Judgement. Always have your hoplites with you, because when you are blinking on a pack they get the arrows hits for you. Be careful when you are walking in front of your hoplites. You'll notice the swarm of arrows is hunting You now :) . You can eat an apple before engaging also. I hope this helps.

This is some awesome advice. Thank you!
thevirus12
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
So what are the fhr/ias breakpoints for this build?