Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Thraxis wrote:Sacred armor used to make you invuln for a handful of seconds. It's not like that anymore so eventually it should be phased out of the guide. Can just ignore that info for now.

Yeah okay thats what i was thinking
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
My only real problem with this guide is you have a video showing how to do every uber with all your stacked gear, and every stat over like 2000 (as seen in one video), but dont really explain anything for when you arent that strong yet. Like with the mid game gear and like 8 charms to try to go for Qtov, you just walk through his elemental beam in your video. But when i try it i die in two seconds. I just feel like there should be some middle ground explanation. Or an explanation of like respecing and using holy caster spells briefly. Other than that, im absolutely loving this build, easily the most fun ive had with a char on this mod so far!

Also: Do you still stream on twitch, every time i try to go to your channel youre never on
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
baal Fight done! whole thing took MAYBE 15 minutes.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nice triple post, he's been busy with irl stuff so streams are rare atm.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Helzopro wrote:nice triple post, he's been busy with irl stuff so streams are rare atm.

One was a response to another guy, one was a guide comment, and one was on the topic of baal completion that the other two were talking about. My bad?
GutsTheBranded
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where did everyone find their sacred hand of god? I've been grinding K3K for days with 300% MF and Destruction players 5 and still haven't found one. Found 3 pieces for the set, but not much luck otherwise.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
GutsTheBranded wrote:Where did everyone find their sacred hand of god? I've been grinding K3K for days with 300% MF and Destruction players 5 and still haven't found one. Found 3 pieces for the set, but not much luck otherwise.

dunc is best place for it ''sacred bias''
GutsTheBranded
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Orr wrote:
GutsTheBranded wrote:Where did everyone find their sacred hand of god? I've been grinding K3K for days with 300% MF and Destruction players 5 and still haven't found one. Found 3 pieces for the set, but not much luck otherwise.

dunc is best place for it ''sacred bias''

Appreciate the reply. Is it still worth grinding out Duncraig if you can only do it on players 2-3? Seems like 310K defense gets melted through quickly

Edit: So, I can do Duncraig on higher player level, guess it's just the barrels killing me. But, is there some strategy for killing necromorbs? They move around constantly, making it hard to hit them. And their physical immunity is also a pain in the ass, forcing you to spam Colosseum every chance you get, only to get a couple of smacks in before you gotta do it over again
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GutsTheBranded wrote:f

If you're on SP then try farming pits and stuff (red portals in a5) on p8, alot of loot drops there with high density.
GutsTheBranded
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Helzopro wrote:
GutsTheBranded wrote:f

If you're on SP then try farming pits and stuff (red portals in a5) on p8, alot of loot drops there with high density.

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

Edit: FINALLY found one doing player 8 runs while trying to farm for the set on K3K :D :D