fakme wrote:Just use Divine Judgement for necromorbs

I do, but they constantly move away. Unless I'm missing something
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
GutsTheBranded wrote:
fakme wrote:Just use Divine Judgement for necromorbs

I do, but they constantly move away. Unless I'm missing something

No you arent missing anything. Just colosseum them and then DJ. Can usually only get 1 or 2. I typically just ignore them personally
cashmember
Prowler
15 | 1
excuse me but between Malleus Maleficarum and Hammer of Jholm, which one is better?
also should I put on full set Cinadide (in the future :lol:) or maybe I just use rw su and crafted item?
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cashmember wrote:excuse me but between Malleus Maleficarum and Hammer of Jholm, which one is better?
also should I put on full set Cinadide (in the future :lol:) or maybe I just use rw su and crafted item?

I think Malleus Maleficarum is better, more raw dmg and some decent ish procs, also a shitton of crushing blow and strength. As for the set, if you have everything it might be worth using in the midgame. If you already have 60-70% of the charms by the time you get the set then i dont think its worth using anymore.
cashmember
Prowler
15 | 1
thank you, right now i'm trying to do some ubers but i found them too hard for me, astrogha took me 15 minutes and kabraxis just one shot me
maybe i need more farm and more practice :-D
ah btw beside jewel for break point, do you use attack rating jewel or only %str jewel?
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
cashmember wrote:thank you, right now i'm trying to do some ubers but i found them too hard for me, astrogha took me 15 minutes and kabraxis just one shot me
ah btw beside jewel for break point, do you use attack rating jewel or only %str jewel?

If i get a decent attack rating jewel i usually keep it but you dont need them with incarn. More stats seems to be better imho.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
cashmember wrote:thank you, right now i'm trying to do some ubers but i found them too hard for me, astrogha took me 15 minutes and kabraxis just one shot me

Part of the problem with those two ubers is that Astro, and especially kabraxis, arent exactly the most melee friendly
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
madgod wrote:

Part of the problem with those two ubers is that Astro, and especially kabraxis, arent exactly the most melee friendly

Kabraxis is super hard as melee nowadays, i recommend speccing into dragon wyrms to kill him. As for Astro, if you have 50% slow or Krys gloves he should go down pretty easily.
Nyx906
Imp
5 | 0
Hi everyone, i'm new to the game :D
I don't understand this part:

As I know that runewords only apply to grey items, so what does "unique" into "runewords" mean?