Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Johnny Impak wrote:Thanks for the explanation. Will try if to see if my random guesses were far from reality

If you haven't managed to kill wrath yet here's how you do it:
You either equip your void gear which you should have by now, what that means is every single socket is a rare sacred base crafted with Quiet Shrines for as much flat vit %vit and life as possible filled with P rubies or Ohm Runes, MO'd for vit, use vindicate, use an apple, and spam Sacred Armour
You can respec for full Vit even without the gear and full Sacred Armour and just spam it and chug pots
Or you can respec once, max Tainted Blood, cast it on yourself then respec again to Full Vit Max Sacred Armour, eat an apple, apply vindicate and chug pots. It shouldnt be too hard.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Hi. I'm playing in versión 1.2 an holy melee paladin... I've thinking about the stat distribution: Can be a good idea invest a bit in dex? Let me say, 200 or 300 points? For base AR, Cause in End Game you will not have a maxed encarnation... and the uber skill, dragon knight buffs those dex points.... and you can get a decent amount of STR and vit...
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
MUS01 wrote:Hi. I'm playing in versión 1.2 an holy melee paladin... I've thinking about the stat distribution: Can be a good idea invest a bit in dex? Let me say, 200 or 300 points? For base AR, Cause in End Game you will not have a maxed encarnation... and the uber skill, dragon knight buffs those dex points.... and you can get a decent amount of STR and vit...

The 1.2 stat distribution that i used is the same as the previous one, except that instead of putting the leftover points into dragon knight you put 7 in incarnation. I also maxed strength all the day except for Uldy Void Laz and Witch where i put some points into dex. You dont need dex with 7 points in incarnation for the rest.
Footman
Cultist
21 | 0
Any tips for survivability, I am using almost full pala set. Max res 88, %dmg reduction 52, tons of flat damage, life around 9,5K, defense around 200K, but I feel squishy as hell. I hit like a truck, but I die easily.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Footman wrote:Any tips for survivability, I am using almost full pala set. Max res 88, %dmg reduction 52, tons of flat damage, life around 9,5K, defense around 200K, but I feel squishy as hell. I hit like a truck, but I die easily.

Are you running in game? Make sure you'r walking instead of running. When you run, attack always hit you and chance to block is reduced to 1/3.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
use retaliate to knockback opponents . profit .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Footman wrote:Any tips for survivability, I am using almost full pala set. Max res 88, %dmg reduction 52, tons of flat damage, life around 9,5K, defense around 200K, but I feel squishy as hell. I hit like a truck, but I die easily.

200k defense isn't enough for a melee char that has no block.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Usually going for runewords is easy way to get decent defense as holydin, even without access to eth base items. Good old KRA chest helps a ton, nice ed crown, nih boots. Remember starting with such package and defense was way higher. Later when I found few ethereal items defense went up to over 500k.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
A question about defense: Dragonheart gives TCD? For mystic orbs purposes on the gear.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
yes, same mod, so stacking tcd on armors is not worth it (heavily diminished by 1000% tcd from skill)