Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

szumigajowy
Stygian Watcher
40 | 4
Rishabulous wrote:
Bojac wrote:
DeanLew wrote:DJ nerfed. Is this rip holy melee? Someone able to test the new DJ damage?

DJ has been fixed yes. Did some testing and the overall damage is still really good. The real nerfs are in the form of blink when struck boss fights.
Quov tsin is still pretty easy, so is xazax. Astrogha is way harder now tho, but still doable. Haven't tested Zorun tsin yet

Why u no add the uber strategies? I wanna read on how to do all the ubers QQ

I can tell you strategies for 90% ubers use sacred armor and beat everything
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Quov tsin is not easy, his teleport on damage is cancer since it has that 1shot nova. Easier to reskill for that one to unholy 1h + shield with absorb + cast slayers from distance. He will tp like mad but will die eventually.

Szumigajowy - which ubers you struggling with ? Most of them can be done with TUs, RWs and maybe shrine crafts.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
As for Quov Tsin, I just hit him and run away or use DA to dodge the spell.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
szumigajowy wrote:
Rishabulous wrote:
Bojac wrote:
DeanLew wrote:DJ nerfed. Is this rip holy melee? Someone able to test the new DJ damage?

DJ has been fixed yes. Did some testing and the overall damage is still really good. The real nerfs are in the form of blink when struck boss fights.
Quov tsin is still pretty easy, so is xazax. Astrogha is way harder now tho, but still doable. Haven't tested Zorun tsin yet

I can tell you strategies for 90% ubers use sacred armor and beat everything

Not really, i try to not abuse SA at all if possible. Besides for fights like astro and zorun i try to use colosseum as much as possible for the extra damage. Sacred armor is useful for the early charms if you re lacking real gear.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Rishabulous wrote:
Bojac wrote:

Will add them next week sometime :D
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:Quov tsin is not easy, his teleport on damage is cancer since it has that 1shot nova. Easier to reskill for that one to unholy 1h + shield with absorb + cast slayers from distance. He will tp like mad but will die eventually.

Szumigajowy - which ubers you struggling with ? Most of them can be done with TUs, RWs and maybe shrine crafts.

Disregard me saying Nih Shrine boots :( :(
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
@bojac

Dont do multiple posts if ur reply is the last in thread, edit ur post and add ur msg in it.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Regarding sacred armor "strategy". 30s cooldown is not an issue, if you intentionally die, then just zerg from portal again. Dying is actually helping since you dont have to wait for cooldown.

I finally leveled to 121 and also tested astrogha a bit.
Kind of same, with semi decent gear, you can kill it in about 5-10min depending on rng.
Problem there is, that he often casts his totems into your DJ, after you cast it. So it is impossible to control if they die, and if you get cutsed or not.
Interestingly pala doesn't get slowed that much by that totem debuff they cast on death, so you can still move and attack fairly fast. I think it is due to combination of dragon morph velocity and rapture. You can totally chase him while cursed for quite some time before something kills you.
Personally I don't like this fight that much now, recovering body was quite a challenge sometimes, and now it is just running from tp, dying and repeating whole process until boss dies.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Rishabulous wrote:@bojac

Dont do multiple posts if ur reply is the last in thread, edit ur post and add ur msg in it.

Sorry, im a forum noob. :(
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone know how to kill Obsidian Lord (Phys/Magic/Poison Immune) - stage 18 - Uldy? He has super fast regen. I got 100% Open Wounds but still cannot take him down.