Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
procs don't work from the secondary hand :(
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gekko64 wrote:procs don't work from the secondary hand :(

actually i meant it for 2nd weapon set with secondary hand :P sorry for being unclear
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Tkorpi wrote:- Demonic touch and Nero are good options for belt and gloves also.

- i prefer to use liliths legion + carsomyr since they give you better DPS. You could use Quarak's will in your secondary hand to get bloodlust buff from it tho.

- invictus replacement would be crafted shield with arachnomancy on melee attack + block%.

- Block mechanics: when you have shield equipped you get block%. you can raise up the % by getting points to dexterity or getting "increased block chance" stats to your gear or skills. Gladiator's uber skill gives you huge amount of block so you need to max that + 2650 points to dexterity to reach max block. much more accurate discription about block you can find here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/defense

What about sockets? You say jewels with fhr but my fhr is already max thanks to the wolf stance so what am i supposed to socket now?

For weapon i socket rainbow because you said cb should as close as possible to 100.

For other items i use %5 tcd rune which i am not sure about.

I have ignore target defence on quarak but not on carsomyr, do you think i should still go lilth + carsomyr?

You say put 1 point into spirit walk because we are gonna use it to teleport right? So we are spending 5 points just to get teleport. What if i get aldric jitan charm to teleport or void charm, can i left them 0 points?

I found out that ancient blood is pretty good skill why do we left it on 1 pts i didnt quite understand. (Ofc you said skill planning is not absolute but still i didnt play barb before so im trying to learn)

Since im playing on sp i have a lot of sacred uniques so if you have a ULTIMATE build on your mind that you dont tell us (because its too expensive) can you tell me that so i aim for it.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What about sockets? You say jewels with fhr but my fhr is already max thanks to the wolf stance so what am i supposed to socket now?

For weapon i socket rainbow because you said cb should as close as possible to 100.

For other items i use %5 tcd rune which i am not sure about.

Life Leech jewels with some nice life adds for example

I have ignore target defence on quarak but not on carsomyr, do you think i should still go lilth + carsomyr?
you can either use arreat's cap or use lilith depends on do you need Dr or not and you see glacian nova useful.

You say put 1 point into spirit walk because we are gonna use it to teleport right? So we are spending 5 points just to get teleport. What if i get aldric jitan charm to teleport or void charm, can i left them 0 points?

No we dont teleport with spirit walk. we use it for our merc to get wolf / bear stance aswell.

I found out that ancient blood is pretty good skill why do we left it on 1 pts i didnt quite understand. (Ofc you said skill planning is not absolute but still i didnt play barb before so im trying to learn)

Cause we dont gain effecient enough stats from maxing it :) we want to spend skill points to other skills. you can try to max it tho. i havent tried that myself.

Since im playing on sp i have a lot of sacred uniques so if you have a ULTIMATE build on your mind that you dont tell us (because its too expensive) can you tell me that so i aim for it.

i havent tested out builds this far yet so i dont have any on my mind. i am sure there will be very good builds over mine. but i i come up with something i will post it here :)

[/quote]
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Does life leach really help? Im at 50% and it hardly fills my health on terror. I also have like 60 laek and that doesnt help a whole lot either. I know its not 250 like you suggest but I would think it’d help a little. Just curious.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Does life leach really help? Im at 50% and it hardly fills my health on terror. Just curious

yeah it helps. keep it around that. when you have 50% ll and around 250 life per kill you are just constantly leeching full hp bars. also since you are terror you dont have that much dmg yet. you can also survive witouth ll but its harder especially if you dont have lpk yet
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
life steal in jewels i think is impossible because the wiki say only "Bonus to Summoned Minion Life, to Life and Replenish Life" in suffix and prefix affixes so how can i get your 50% life stolen?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
simonp1512 wrote:life steal in jewels i think is impossible because the wiki say only "Bonus to Summoned Minion Life, to Life and Replenish Life" in suffix and prefix affixes so how can i get your 50% life stolen?

Jewelcrafting:
Ber: (1 to 2)% Life Stolen per Hit and (1 to 2)% Mana Stolen per Hit
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Tkorpi wrote:
simonp1512 wrote:life steal in jewels i think is impossible because the wiki say only "Bonus to Summoned Minion Life, to Life and Replenish Life" in suffix and prefix affixes so how can i get your 50% life stolen?

Jewelcrafting:
Ber: (1 to 2)% Life Stolen per Hit and (1 to 2)% Mana Stolen per Hit
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

ooh thx dude you rocks
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
i think the elemental resistances is a bit problem is early idk how can i get maybe with jewels?