Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
simonp1512 wrote:i think the elemental resistances is a bit problem is early idk how can i get maybe with jewels?

early you can use jewels and also Mo's. sewers and k3k is good place to get money flowin :)
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just want to say i FINALLY made it though act 5 terror. Haha. Frigid Highlands was the only part that gave me real trouble.... (screw ice bolts!). Got my resistances maxed for destruction, so well see how that goes. Thanks to everyone for all the help and suggestions!

Which reminds me... is there a certain gear set i need in order to safely do destruction? I have a mix of early and mid game gear. Thanks in advance!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Just want to say i FINALLY made it though act 5 terror. Haha. Frigid Highlands was the only part that gave me real trouble.... (screw ice bolts!). Got my resistances maxed for destruction, so well see how that goes. Thanks to everyone for all the help and suggestions!

Which reminds me... is there a certain gear set i need in order to safely do destruction? I have a mix of early and mid game gear. Thanks in advance!

midgame gearset is way you should aim at and you should be ok. just get much defense as possible. in dest you will need that :)
BennyTwoThumbs
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
After getting some charms and gear. This build can farm dcows and ta super fast.
Just hit 121 and trying to make xis boots. Atm using Titans.
Haven't tried Dunc yet. But I think dancing between iron spiral and windform. It will go well.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BennyTwoThumbs wrote:After getting some charms and gear. This build can farm dcows and ta super fast.
Just hit 121 and trying to make xis boots. Atm using Titans.
Haven't tried Dunc yet. But I think dancing between iron spiral and windform. It will go well.

dunc is even easier than TA if you just know how to run from barrels with windform :)
melez103
Fallen
1 | 0
blew my way through hatred and terror, but am having difficulty going through a3 destruction with the early gear. with the black road challenge as well (traversing through fauztinville is ridiculous slow and sorta risky). gonna have to switch it up a bit. one question: why max runemaster in 'early-mid game' when we put crafted jewels in most of our gear?
fyrenmissen
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great build! having fun.
I just missed out the ennead challenge lvl 80, got the charm but forgot to cube it to get the 2+ all skills and ennead skill unlock, should i reroll? how important is the ennead skill?
what is a good alternative to max instead of immortal?
wont reroll again
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
fyrenmissen wrote:Great build! having fun.
I just missed out the ennead challenge lvl 80, got the charm but forgot to cube it to get the 2+ all skills and ennead skill unlock, should i reroll? how important is the ennead skill?
wont reroll again

1. Create a new character of the same class (a new barb)
2. mule the class charm and a jewel to that new char.
3. put in cube and press transmute
4. mule charm back.

Now you finished the ennead challenge.
fyrenmissen
Skeleton
2 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
fyrenmissen wrote:Great build! having fun.
wont reroll again

1. Create a new character of the same class (a new barb)
2. mule the class charm and a jewel to that new char.
3. put in cube and press transmute
4. mule charm back.

Now you finished the ennead challenge.

thank you so much! :D
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just gotta thank you for the build. Flew through hatred & am making good progress in terror. Only times I've gotten into trouble is when I'm trying to speed run through an area and get into too many mobs. Taking my time, nothing's stood a chance so far. Only minor gripe is the lack of early game direction with skills, but it's not a huge deal. Build is super easy to play regardless as long as the TU gear is gathered. Already have my RW helm and Body Armor (have to wait to wear the body armor of course - lvl 74 currently).

Edit: Just cleared LC2 @ lvl 75 after a few tries.