Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Uldyssian
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
I've been farming TA, k3k, fautz and cow lvl for the past few days and i just find it impossible to get the set/ su gear i need. What do i do, use shrine crafts?
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
982 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Uldyssian wrote:I've been farming TA, k3k, fautz and cow lvl for the past few days and i just find it impossible to get the set/ su gear i need. What do i do, use shrine crafts?


Shrine crafts are good choise to get better gear or then you can trade / make better runewords. if you play in single player its very hard to find every good item you need unfortunately :/
ZachSavage
Imp
5 | 0
Just wondering what merc would be best and maybe what gear should go on him? Im running early game gear atm
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
982 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ZachSavage wrote:Just wondering what merc would be best and maybe what gear should go on him? Im running early game gear atm


A2 merc with bloodlust proc is your best friend. in leveling phase mercs are just pain in the ass since you need to buy him alive kinda often.
Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
982 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hardcoresmexyou wrote:Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build


its d2stats wich shows you the items. build you are using is just preference rly. barb is very flexible to build :)

also this build has not been updated yet.
Ith4ca
Skeleton
2 | 0
Do we need a target to cast Iron spiral or can we cast it while holding Shift? Thank you!
Covela
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Tkorpi wrote:
hardcoresmexyou wrote:Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build


its d2stats wich shows you the items. build you are using is just preference rly. barb is very flexible to build :)

also this build has not been updated yet.



How do you think the build weathered the 1.3 patch?
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
982 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Covela wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
hardcoresmexyou wrote:Is that an in game feature to pop up sacred set drops? If so is there a way to edit it to show all uniques?

EDIT: I just remade my guy into this.. has a huge mana deficit. was leveling beautifully with my axe build


its d2stats wich shows you the items. build you are using is just preference rly. barb is very flexible to build :)

also this build has not been updated yet.



How do you think the build weathered the 1.3 patch?


there wasnt very many chances and i have seen quite a few iron spiral barbs around there so i think still its good.
you just need to adjust your skills a little since you need to invest points to iron spiral now to get 0 cd.
User avatar
shr1mp
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how u manage mana issues? im running out of mana in few seconds ...
and how can i craft the early game items? i found a blue gilded shield, can i make invictus of it somehow?