Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are you running or walking? defence is zero while running
servachuels
Skeleton
2 | 0
walking ofc, you don't make it to the end of the game running no matter what as a melee
NandieeHU
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Someone can help me what I have to improve on my iron s. barb? May be my skill setup is wrong?
https://youtu.be/mtpllXaOFsk EQ show at 1 min
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
NandieeHU wrote:Someone can help me what I have to improve on my iron s. barb? May be my skill setup is wrong?
https://youtu.be/mtpllXaOFsk EQ show at 1 min

Why not using mercenary? They are no longer bugged after dying.
NandieeHU
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which merc is recomenneded for this build? I did not play 4 years ago :-]
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Akt 2 Shapeshifter or Akt 5 Barbarian seems natural choice but each type of mercenaries got its use with decent gear if you go for specific area to farm.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Because I haven't got the pleasure to get my hands on the mentioned late game uniques yet:

Are there good alternatives to the sacred uniques mentioned in the late game build? I'm playing single-player only and have access to all great runes and some elemental runes for runewords.

Edit: What socketables are you using in your weapon? I'm using a crafted claymore with 4x Jah in it atm, would rainbow stones be better?
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Maybe im missing something, but how does this build survive in Normal/Terror? I have the items needed but i end up with 0 resists with em and theres no mention of slotting resist gear anywhere O.O

Also, even with Wolf Stance, im still getting only 1% Block Chance ... so whats the point of a shield that doesnt block?
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Seipherwood wrote:Maybe im missing something, but how does this build survive in Normal/Terror? I have the items needed but i end up with 0 resists with em and theres no mention of slotting resist gear anywhere O.O

Also, even with Wolf Stance, im still getting only 1% Block Chance ... so whats the point of a shield that doesnt block?

As per usual MO jewelry with resists / dr
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
brassmuffler wrote:
Seipherwood wrote:Maybe im missing something, but how does this build survive in Normal/Terror? I have the items needed but i end up with 0 resists with em and theres no mention of slotting resist gear anywhere O.O

As per usual MO jewelry with resists / dr

yep. mo gives you res to your jewelry. also dont rely on block before you have charms as you cant get max block witouth them. rely on defense instead. chance uberskills accordingly.