Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

platinumfetus
Imp
5 | 0
pitappl wrote:
platinumfetus wrote:
pitappl wrote:Im lvl 18 atm, and I ran Griswold multiple times.. But I still didnt get zealot rush, featherclaw and jitans kamon :(. Should I run it till I get it or just go on and use looted items?

You will have to craft them. The barb cannot get those items from griswalds chest.

What items will I need? These unique's bases and something to cube it with?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Farm uniques from Mephisto or Nithalik turn them into arcane shards, gamble or find the base, cube the base + 2 arcane shards and oil of
enchantment
NapalmDestroyer
Skeleton
2 | 0
Trying to see where I can improve on my build. I'm still having quite a hard time doing most of the uberlevels. I'm going Runemaster since i'm no where near 500 signets so no max block. I also don't know how I'm supposed to get enough Life on Strike with my Runeword on my sword that's why I went with the Honorific sword shown (Also, i desperately need a belladonna potion so I can max Daedulus. I forgot that attack rating was important and was gonna try Protector Spirit for damage. Bad Idea lol). I know the guide recommends a lot of Sacred Uniques for lategame, but I even having farmed destruction Kurast 3000 and a several other uber levels, I have found only ONE sacred Unique and it was a damn Druid Helm. Are there certain places inparticular that are better for finding Sacred Uniques or something? I was also thinking about crafting a shield to use instead of Invictus, because I already have plenty of Damage reduction, and I need more life on strike + maybe a nice on attack mod.
I don't know I'm just kinda at a point where I don't know how to improve without getting super lucky and getting some SUs. Plzhlpguis
Also, I didn't know if I should refrain from making my own thread for this since it follows this guide as closely as possible, but if I should be making my own thread for this please let me know and I'll GTFO
► Gear And Stats
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NapalmDestroyer wrote:Trying to see where I can improve on my build. I'm still having quite a hard time doing most of the uberlevels. I'm going Runemaster since i'm no where near 500 signets so no max block. I also don't know how I'm supposed to get enough Life on Strike with my Runeword on my sword that's why I went with the Honorific sword shown (Also, i desperately need a belladonna potion so I can max Daedulus. I forgot that attack rating was important and was gonna try Protector Spirit for damage. Bad Idea lol). I know the guide recommends a lot of Sacred Uniques for lategame, but I even having farmed destruction Kurast 3000 and a several other uber levels, I have found only ONE sacred Unique and it was a damn Druid Helm. Are there certain places inparticular that are better for finding Sacred Uniques or something? I was also thinking about crafting a shield to use instead of Invictus, because I already have plenty of Damage reduction, and I need more life on strike + maybe a nice on attack mod.
I don't know I'm just kinda at a point where I don't know how to improve without getting super lucky and getting some SUs. Plzhlpguis
Also, I didn't know if I should refrain from making my own thread for this since it follows this guide as closely as possible, but if I should be making my own thread for this please let me know and I'll GTFO
► Gear And Stats

your best bet is to keep playing. you dont have many charms yet. those are biggest improvement you can get. also use that gehenna instead of that honorific and try to get deadalus. those helps you alot allready. invictus is the best shield you can get since you can use wolf stance witouth losing DR and it provides all we need. Guide gives many recommendation about sacred items for late game but you are at the moment just starting early game and also you are playing on single player where you cant get items that easily. K3K , Duncraig, TA, Fauzt are good places to farm but i rly think you should focus on those charms first.
NapalmDestroyer
Skeleton
2 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:your best bet is to keep playing. you dont have many charms yet. those are biggest improvement you can get. also use that gehenna instead of that honorific and try to get deadalus. those helps you alot allready. invictus is the best shield you can get since you can use wolf stance witouth losing DR and it provides all we need. Guide gives many recommendation about sacred items for late game but you are at the moment just starting early game and also you are playing on single player where you cant get items that easily. K3K , Duncraig, TA, Fauzt are good places to farm but i rly think you should focus on those charms first.

I guess this confirms that I am on the right path.I just need to go farm for a belladonna potion and go brute force some more charm quests until I get what I need. Thanks for the reply!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NapalmDestroyer wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:your best bet is to keep playing. you dont have many charms yet. those are biggest improvement you can get. also use that gehenna instead of that honorific and try to get deadalus. those helps you alot allready. invictus is the best shield you can get since you can use wolf stance witouth losing DR and it provides all we need. Guide gives many recommendation about sacred items for late game but you are at the moment just starting early game and also you are playing on single player where you cant get items that easily. K3K , Duncraig, TA, Fauzt are good places to farm but i rly think you should focus on those charms first.

I guess this confirms that I am on the right path.I just need to go farm for a belladonna potion and go brute force some more charm quests until I get what I need. Thanks for the reply!

yeah you are on the right path thats for sure. you are just getting ahead of things :)
panzerdragon
Fallen
1 | 0
Been playing a varient of this for a couple weeks now having fun. My only question is why the Toraja's Champion. Is it just for the 10 life on striking and if so is that end up healing you a lot? Im still using invictus
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
panzerdragon wrote:Been playing a varient of this for a couple weeks now having fun. My only question is why the Toraja's Champion. Is it just for the 10 life on striking and if so is that end up healing you a lot? Im still using invictus

ye. just for healing but its not best upgrade possible. invictus is really good as it is :)
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Donated 25 times
How does this build deal with mana consumption? I'm using a mount arreat variant build and it just eats mana like crazy. is this just because I don't have a lot of charms yet?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raigntk wrote:How does this build deal with mana consumption? I'm using a mount arreat variant build and it just eats mana like crazy. is this just because I don't have a lot of charms yet?

charms give you some overall mana and some mana steal so they help you but you need some other mana source aswell. something like mana on attack or mana per kill.
servachuels
Skeleton
2 | 0
Farmed 9 charms, 700k def in bear stance, 200fhr, 40% ll, 30% dr ontop of bearstance phsy DR, 8k health

still feel like im made of paper. Mobs have a 5% chance to hit me but still seem to constantly hit me and all resist capped, act 4 destruction was a real struggle, tried azmodan and couldn't even make it to him. Where is this easy midgame? Tried to farm k3k and die within 15 seconds to the skeletons before I can even kill 1 lamp.