Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

maxxkutez
Prowler
15 | 0
I'm following the early items build, but i have no res. Do I have to put some gem or MO rest here :(
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
el rw armor, eth rw belt, jewelword gloves, gems and jewels are your friends in the early game
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
maxxkutez wrote:I'm following the early items build, but i have no res. Do I have to put some gem or MO rest here :(

use early game RW,s and jewels to get resistances. you also can use Mo's when you get to A2 since sewers provides you good amount of gold when you sell stuff you find :)
maxxkutez
Prowler
15 | 0
I'm using full TU items, i will try some RW for res, ty for fast respond :D
SirBibol
Imp
5 | 0
Hello, im kinda new (or rather a returning player that hasn't accomplished much in previous versions), and i thought i would give this build a try. I have to say it surprised me positively, all the way through hatred was a breeze on P8 (with items from early game section). The difficulty started as soon as i hit terror. Basically i had no idea what to do anymore -.- I decided to fiddle around with MO (had no idea which ones) for TCD in armors, life steal and life on attack in weapon. That at least made me able to survive terror mode on P1. I tried farming K3K on terror mode, but not a single sacred unique dropped, just one sad set armor (after farming like 12h?!). I completed terror difficulty, but got 2 shot on griswold destr, so i gave up on destr difficulty. Any advice for the newbie would be appreciated. Im stuck at early game items section with no idea how or where to progress from here :(

PS. Sorry for the wall of text :P
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirBibol wrote:Hello, im kinda new (or rather a returning player that hasn't accomplished much in previous versions), and i thought i would give this build a try. I have to say it surprised me positively, all the way through hatred was a breeze on P8 (with items from early game section). The difficulty started as soon as i hit terror. Basically i had no idea what to do anymore -.- I decided to fiddle around with MO (had no idea which ones) for TCD in armors, life steal and life on attack in weapon. That at least made me able to survive terror mode on P1. I tried farming K3K on terror mode, but not a single sacred unique dropped, just one sad set armor (after farming like 12h?!). I completed terror difficulty, but got 2 shot on griswold destr, so i gave up on destr difficulty. Any advice for the newbie would be appreciated. Im stuck at early game items section with no idea how or where to progress from here :(

PS. Sorry for the wall of text :P

well i played this build in P1 since i play in TSW also before you go to destruction you should be looking to farm mid game gear up and also complete blackroad challenge..
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Megalith
Megalith
Boots

'LoFal'
Runeword Level: 73
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
15% Block Speed
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 20) to all Attributes
5% to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +30%
Physical Resist 5%
and so on. also you should be using bear stance on places where you think you cannot survive. Get resistances max and experiment with your skillbuild what is optimal. you cant make 75% Block yet so you could rely on Runemaster / Bear stance and spirit guide to get huge amount of armor. when you have more charms and stats then turn to dexterity to get block done :)
SirBibol
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for tips, also what MOs should i get? Like is it better for life steal in weapon or life on attack? Also where should i farm these items? Since K3K doesnt seem to drop any sacred uniques? :P
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirBibol wrote:Thanks for tips, also what MOs should i get? Like is it better for life steal in weapon or life on attack? Also where should i farm these items? Since K3K doesnt seem to drop any sacred uniques? :P

don't focus on getting Sacred uniques yet. Just try to make black road challenge done and find Nih runes or higher to make runewords you need. :) also in weapon you want either crushing blow or deadly strike.

you can also craft a weapon with shrines that has some good proc like balefire /flamefront with some good damage. that carries you far.

Terror k3k / fauztin ville is good place to start. some base armor for runewords you can find in terror TA
SirBibol
Imp
5 | 0
Hmm thanks for all these tips. I still have more newb questions xD Would you be kind enough to tell me what items i should be looking for? Like is ancient armor the best choice for
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
15% Combat Speeds
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
or what weapon should i focus on? Which shrine should i use for the weapon? I never used shrines so i have 0 idea how that works :P
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirBibol wrote:Hmm thanks for all these tips. I still have more newb questions xD Would you be kind enough to tell me what items i should be looking for? Like is ancient armor the best choice for
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
15% Combat Speeds
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
or what weapon should i focus on? Which shrine should i use for the weapon? I never used shrines so i have 0 idea how that works :P

whatever shrine will do. best is weird or creepy shrine (shrine in cube with rare sacred weapon and transmute). ancient armor is good for erawan if you find one. some sacred armor will do and switch to better when you can. weapon can be any sword like barbarian sword or 2h sword.