The Thornwarden

ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
notforkeeps wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:Look what I just have found! :O How the hell do i get 3150 strenght :///

3150 str is easy in tw form

well, it was kind of effort but not so hard as I thought in the beginning, had to create Nephilim boots and Kodo shield (but than again need dex points to eqquip it) after putting some crafted jools with -10% req. into the helmet, MOed it with -4%req and feeling almost evry socket with Ko rune i get 3k str :> The helm itself is sooo good (even it has only +1 dudu skill). The no-cooldown Idol, made trial of knowledge very easy, I just smashed into it, bypass almost all the mobs and get all the brains :D
PogChamp
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
I love people asking how to get 3k1 strength on strength based char <3

Wating for
"How the hell do i get 3150 dexterity :///" on sin
"How the hell do i get 3150 dexterity :///" on zon
"How the hell do i get 3150 strength :///" on barb
"How the hell do i get 3150 strength :///" on melee nec

Btw back to the question: you just need some creepy craft to wear that helm but I don't think it's worth. There are so many better helm with good procs which help you on killing physic immune: Reapers, Sky Spirit, Coldhunger.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ixvid_ wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:Look what I just have found! :O How the hell do i get 3150 strenght :///

3150 str is easy in tw form

well, it was kind of effort but not so hard as I thought in the beginning, had to create Nephilim boots and Kodo shield (but than again need dex points to eqquip it) after putting some crafted jools with -10% req. into the helmet, MOed it with -4%req and feeling almost evry socket with Ko rune i get 3k str :> The helm itself is sooo good (even it has only +1 dudu skill). The no-cooldown Idol, made trial of knowledge very easy, I just smashed into it, bypass almost all the mobs and get all the brains :D

MO'ing it with -4% req orbs is a waste.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Creepy craft, 500 sigs, Ko rune in sockets, MO slots, charms and if you still can't get 3k1 then I have nothing to say :D

If you want to go with -%req then should craft jewel for it. Jewel has -10% req it's better than MO.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Up to 14% with Ort crafted jewels. Maybe that helm could be good for a proc build but the strength requirement does limit gear choices. If the helm rolls a high + to Thorn Strike its good for bosses.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Fumbles wrote:Up to 14% with Ort crafted jewels. Maybe that helm could be good for a proc build but the strength requirement does limit gear choices. If the helm rolls a high + to Thorn Strike its good for bosses.

well my roll with +20 so its perf, life on attack could be higher, but the fact that I found it on act5 terror was very lucky imo and it gives me huge dmg boost and velocity. Also I had to change from TU6 giant axe to craft war axe + shield (Kodo rw)
Shadow
Warrior of Darkness
79 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice guide :)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why would you use Kodo RW instead of wall of fire?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So, I am trying to craft a good weapon. Trinity shrines seem the best, but they never gave me a good combination with Spike Nova proc on kill. Any suggestions of what other shrine types to use for that weap?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Weird shrines are the best way to go. Unfortunately, the ed% is useless unless the weapon rolls an ed% affix as well. Just use whatever drops and eventually you'll get something. The one I've been using this ladder was crafted with a fascinating shrine.