Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:
► Show Spoiler

The easiest way to improve your attack rating is to invest some of those points from strength, into dexterity. You can also farm at least the first avatar in Khalimgrad for
Zakarum's Ear
Zakarum's Ear
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(6 to 10)% to All Attributes
+(6 to 15)% to Experience Gained
. I think %ar on jewels will be more beneficial than the flat stats from lem craft so prioritize that affix while maintaining breakpoints.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Since my first try of median Treewarden druid was one of my favourites char, love that morph the idea, since new patch and changes in Pummel I dislike it, but thx to your build it has return to my collection. The playstyle has chamge a bit since thorn strike is now projectile so it doesnt trigger -on melle attack proc (which I was using a lot like crucify, stormblast, magic missiles or belfire). But I take the credit. Just hit the level 100 still on my T6 gear, and I am usung TU6 Edge of Extinction, dunno prefer more 2h axe druid than war axe + shield, and since it has gamma filed proc on kill it triggers all the time. My only q is, is it worth to build Wildfire too? Since thorn strike is only physical I always used the wildfire for immunues and it always worsk. I put 10 point in it, although I spam a lot thornstrike now and It seems like doing multiple strikes becaues doing Butcher uber he was dead like within 1 sec, even on /players 5 ;d but sometimes wildfire can be handy too, anyway, nice approach to this char :D
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
The axe is fine for leveling. The only gripe I have is the "slows ranged attacker" which overwrites ranged enemies previously slowed by wdm procs or Idol of Scosglen. Wildfire can be nice for immunes but the only time I used it was for Soul of Pride. Since Thorn Strike is 75% wdm and hits a lot, added elemental damages work very well for the skill.

- Added Khalimgrad cause apparently I forgot it
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:The axe is fine for leveling. The only gripe I have is the "slows ranged attacker" which overwrites ranged enemies previously slowed by wdm procs or Idol of Scosglen. Wildfire can be nice for immunes but the only time I used it was for Soul of Pride. Since Thorn Strike is 75% wdm and hits a lot, added elemental damages work very well for the skill.

- Added Khalimgrad cause apparently I forgot it

Sorry, hope not to be o.t. but what is the Soul of Pride?

I'm using a Wildfire crafted axe to kill the Magic Ultra Elemental at Kabraxis. I discovered that TW is a decent gem farmer.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Muilpeer wrote:

I'm using a Wildfire crafted axe to kill the Magic Ultra Elemental at Kabraxis. I discovered that TW is a decent gem farmer.

Soul of Pride is one of the bosses in the Void. Are you referring to Balefire on melee proc?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

Soul of Pride is one of the bosses in the Void. Are you referring to Balefire on melee proc?

Omg, good morning. I always confuse the two... Yes it's balefire. Sorry it was right before bedtime.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Look what I just have found! :O How the hell do i get 3150 strenght :///

Hmeo
Imp
5 | 0
Nephilim
Nephilim
Boots

'ZodThul'
Runeword Level: 85
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Defense
+50 to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Strength
+50 to Vitality
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
Cold Resist +25%
+15 Life after each Kill
will definitely help. More charms. Also creepy shrine crafted items.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Mostly involves spamming one skill

if this doesn't really explain how easy the content is for this build, i dont know what else would
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ixvid_ wrote:Look what I just have found! :O How the hell do i get 3150 strenght :///

3150 str is easy in tw form