SHURIKENSIN - How to be a Hokage

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1773 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
L H wrote:All the extra tools in Single Player that you use to show ilvls, item types, monster resists, etc make it noticeably less appealing, but still nice video.

Did anyone else notice that Fauztinville looked empty as fuck in that vid? Maybe I'm too used to faster clears so larger mobs at all times. I dunno.


Nah I felt the same. I think the skill kills the enemies off-screen already, and he only pulls few mobs at a time.
User avatar
freeman20
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:nice vid! I didn't think that skill could clear those ubers that fast :D

GJ


Recorded most of the start ubers. Day-to-day will update with vids and explanation for each. Glad you enjoyed by the montage. Worried about russian music due to stereotypes, u know. But seems like it's sounds hot.
User avatar
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
629 | 15
Who don't like sound - can just turn it off (like me. Not fan of rap :) )
User avatar
freeman20
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Scalewinged wrote:Who don't like sound - can just turn it off (like me. Not fan of rap :) )


I thought about some metal due to every mxl vid contains some of Disturbed and others. But there's a "rap week" for me, lul. Just soul rush :)

Perhaps i will add different music for long ubers in explanations, so check it. Ty for feedbacks :salut:
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1773 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
freeman20 wrote:I thought about some metal due to every mxl vid contains some of Disturbed and others. But there's a "rap week" for me, lul. Just soul rush :)

Perhaps i will add different music for long ubers in explanations, so check it. Ty for feedbacks :salut:


Please put in some Arkona :D maybe Yarilo or something.
User avatar
mosamo
Abomination
148 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im gunna change my sin to this, my noctulsin does good damage but is so squishy it almost doesnt matter.
User avatar
freeman20
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:
Please put in some Arkona :D maybe Yarilo or something.



I've try this. Actually they're nice, but doesn't fit the playstyle. Cmon man, this char is so impulsive and mindblowing. I know, i'm weird :D

But I know that it will suit both the playstyle and the listener.
User avatar
freeman20
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Rishab wrote:I would suggest to not use abbreviations such as Laek, FHR etc because most of the new players are not familiar with these terms.

Additionally, even tho strategies for challenges and ubers can be found in other guides, you should still give some explanation of how to do them and what they are. Remember that majority of people who go for a guide are new people who are still learning the game, so assuming that they can find their way around challenges and ubers is just bad.


Small infupdate for shurikensin. Is it the right way to full newbie-frendly guide? I just didn't use any guides as foundament to my own, all information only from docs. But anyway i decided to explain all ubers with at least a videoguide. Soon I'll fill some of them with tactics. I appreciate your opinion
User avatar
Muilpeer
Heretic
402 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Honestly, people should learn the abbrev's. I remember back in the days even before the old forums there was a guide on D2maniacs that had a whole list of abbrev explanations that had helped me a lot. Would be nice to write a separate guide on abbrevs, maybe I'll do it. Then when someone writes a guide, they can link to my abbrev guide in a small intro portion of their guide?

It saves the pain of having to explain them and we use abbrevs for a reason. I'm pretty okay with using Laek, LoS, ttad, CtC, etc etc etc.
User avatar
freeman20
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:Honestly, people should learn the abbrev's. I remember back in the days even before the old forums there was a guide on D2maniacs that had a whole list of abbrev explanations that had helped me a lot. Would be nice to write a separate guide on abbrevs, maybe I'll do it. Then when someone writes a guide, they can link to my abbrev guide in a small intro portion of their guide?

It saves the pain of having to explain them and we use abbrevs for a reason. I'm pretty okay with using Laek, LoS, ttad, CtC, etc etc etc.


Looks nice. Notice me when you wrote your abbrev's topic, i will remove my own shortlings and will paste your link.

Actually i saw that old guide, it helps me alot too. Perhaps this one is needed to bump, but it will be much easier to make new one.