Ancients' Hand Daggermancer - In Progress

fertty
Invader
9 | 0
Question: For the azrael RW, i need to have some specific dagger? And how do i make it the best way possible? Ty
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fertty wrote:Question: For the azrael RW, i need to have some specific dagger? And how do i make it the best way possible? Ty

Spirit Edge will give you the best base damage of a dagger while still having access to the weapon restriction for Carnage. Check out the crafting compendium guide from ryunp on the MXL discord channel (maybe there's one here on the forum too) for how to properly make a nice base item for runewords to maximize your damage potential.
fertty
Invader
9 | 0
Aero wrote:
fertty wrote:Question: For the azrael RW, i need to have some specific dagger? And how do i make it the best way possible? Ty

Spirit Edge will give you the best base damage of a dagger while still having access to the weapon restriction for Carnage. Check out the crafting compendium guide from ryunp on the MXL discord channel (maybe there's one here on the forum too) for how to properly make a nice base item for runewords to maximize your damage potential.

Thanks!!
DemonFox
Fallen
1 | 0
Why dont you have any endgame gear or is it me who is blind? :P
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
because there was a patch change not long after release and I hadn't played that character the next season. I will update this for sigma
velislav87
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hey can you update our early game items , we cannot farm grisward now and im new to the game (played 5 years poe) , but have trouble early on . What kind of a dager should i upgrade for t1 unique ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
velislav87 wrote:Hey can you update our early game items , we cannot farm grisward now and im new to the game (played 5 years poe) , but have trouble early on . What kind of a dager should i upgrade for t1 unique ?

The gear is still the same gear you should use. You just can’t get it from griswold anymore. Use whatever you find.

I’m beginning work on another guide, this one will be buried for a while.