Behmen, The Last Crusader 1.1.3

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ozborn
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Staedtler82 wrote:Update and FINISH my guide 100%


you add some videos and pic your gear?
User avatar
Aero
Nihlathak
6317 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
In your Kabraxis section, you say something like "its easy to do the charm upgrade except physical/magic, which is opposite. The Ultra elements only take damage from their own element. You won't be able to just switch to Mindflay to kill them. Mindflay will only work on the Ultra Light.
User avatar
iamq1803
Heretic
411 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nice!
It would be great if u could release a gameplay video of the build :thumb:
dstyle711
Destroyer
7 | 0
i am super confused on this build. I have all the gear,m but what is my main attack? what are all of the buffs i should be running? Am i just auto attacking?

Can you put some game play videso of this and the buffs you would casting? WOuld help a ton
User avatar
Aero
Nihlathak
6317 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
dstyle711 wrote:i am super confused on this build. I have all the gear,m but what is my main attack? what are all of the buffs i should be running? Am i just auto attacking?

Can you put some game play videso of this and the buffs you would casting? WOuld help a ton


Exorcism. The entire build is exorcism melee spell skill.
dstyle711
Destroyer
7 | 0
hey LH thanks. I was playing around with it and i must not be using it right, or not have the right gear was struggling hard haha. Is there any other places outside weapon i can get more to excorism? I am using the unholy pally build right now and i kill meph with ease. I tried that build and it took a lifetime it felt like to kill meph.
User avatar
Aero
Nihlathak
6317 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
dstyle711 wrote:hey LH thanks. I was playing around with it and i must not be using it right, or not have the right gear was struggling hard haha. Is there any other places outside weapon i can get more to excorism? I am using the unholy pally build right now and i kill meph with ease. I tried that build and it took a lifetime it felt like to kill meph.


You need to invest with the build. You can't just pick up an exorcism crafted weapon and expect to instakill everything. You'll need all the proper jewels and gear to be comparable as any other build.
User avatar
RollsRoyce
Ice Clan
578 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
exorcism is about hitting once and then relaxing and waiting until everything dies. A good dmg is something above 10k with ~30 seconds duration
User avatar
Aero
Nihlathak
6317 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
RollsRoyce wrote:exorcism is about hitting once and then relaxing and waiting until everything dies. A good dmg is something above 10k with ~30 seconds duration


Could you comment on how you've noticed the spread works? Is it when an affected enemy comes in contact with another? Or random seek range every x duration?
xareo2
Cultist
24 | 0
how does this build fares at farming dest fauztville?