Behmen, The Last Crusader 1.1.3

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Staedtler82
Thunder Beetle
55 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:Man, i just tried doing k3k on destruction and it took WAY too long to kill a single totem. Is that to be expected with this build? My damage is only 3.1k, but still.....



I said show me all your equipments...
I did 5.4 k on dest in k3k it was pretty cake.
Now you post all your equipments and i ll help you get outta hell misery.
User avatar
RollsRoyce
Ice Clan
576 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ntf1015 wrote:Man, i just tried doing k3k on destruction and it took WAY too long to kill a single totem. Is that to be expected with this build? My damage is only 3.1k, but still.....


You should use bear stance in k3k, since it ignores physical immunities. This means that you can kill everything without killing the totems first
Ntf1015
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Whats the best way to deal with magic immunes?
User avatar
Staedtler82
Thunder Beetle
55 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:Whats the best way to deal with magic immunes?


Use lemures or mindlfay or devouring cloud from gloves craft. Why do you want to deal woth monsters immune magic?
Ntf1015
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Just running through worldstone in act 5. trap rats and stuff
User avatar
Staedtler82
Thunder Beetle
55 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:Just running through worldstone in act 5. trap rats and stuff

You can to kill them with physical pure dmg use with terror strike on them or you just ignore them.
User avatar
L H
Hephasto
5889 | 198
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Staedtler82 wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:Just running through worldstone in act 5. trap rats and stuff

You can to kill them with physical pure dmg use with terror strike on them or you just ignore them.


Vessel should be pretty good for that, no?
cremson
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there something wrong ? I cant see the skill plan.
inchange
Fallen
1 | 0
I couldn't see any skill plan. The only thing that I can see is a picture of act1 town.
User avatar
Staedtler82
Thunder Beetle
55 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cremson wrote:Is there something wrong ? I cant see the skill plan.


Fixed! I remove skillplanner cause it doesnt appaer anymore issue bug...
I write everything plus invest points in skills.