Behmen, The Last Crusader 1.3 UPDATE!!

Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
inchange wrote:I couldn't see any skill plan. The only thing that I can see is a picture of act1 town.

It is a bug...
You can check my skillplan
You just read my text thats it ;)
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Alright. I have hit a rut. How do I handle magic immune monsters in A3/4? They take little to no damage.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
jwei92 wrote:Alright. I have hit a rut. How do I handle magic immune monsters in A3/4? They take little to no damage.

In Terror or Destruction ?

Actually, I m in act 3 Terror
I kill many magic immune monsters in a3 without problem.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Staedtler82 wrote:
jwei92 wrote:Alright. I have hit a rut. How do I handle magic immune monsters in A3/4? They take little to no damage.

Sadly, the first difficulty. I'm level 46 and have made it to act 5,but went back to mephisto to farm up crystals. I must be doing something wrong because I still get one shot by various A3 mobs

:(
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
jwei92 wrote:
Staedtler82 wrote:

Sadly, the first difficulty. I'm level 46 and have made it to act 5,but went back to mephisto to farm up crystals. I must be doing something wrong because I still get one shot by various A3 mobs

:(

If i remember well when i was lvl 46...

I used Fal rune in Armor - Nef in Gloves - Eth in Belt - Honorific boots - Blackguard helm TU and Bonebreaker Tu. I put Sol rune in shield.
I cast Demiurge every 15 seconds cause cooldown. Apocalypse is main attack. Buff maximum with tainted blood - vessel of justice - Symphony of destruction.

MAX points in Stormlord - Tainted Blood - Vessel of Justice - Symphony of Destruction - Demiurge thats it.
I won against archer boss in tran athulua with crappy gears!

Activate Demiurge always! then Vindicate. Apocalypse will do job. For boss, let vessel of justice and symphony of destruction kill them but you can use apocalypse to inflict more dmg.

I recommand you go farm in Nilathak temple's cause he drops 3 uniques and 1 rune every run! watch out your lvl 46 before you doing lc1 lvl 50 max.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i actually went with vessel of judgement and only used honorifcs with spell dmg and was fine all the way. i actually dont like the small range of vor
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
RollsRoyce wrote:i actually went with vessel of judgement and only used honorifcs with spell dmg and was fine all the way. i actually dont like the small range of vor

Yea Vessel of Justice is very good at earlier and mid game cause number bolts is huge than vessel of retribution but it deals low damage.

At end mid game, you need just switch to vor for more damage cause you will be melee exorcism.
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I m close early end game lvl 119 but still no rare paladin blunt weapons sacred...
Here some screenshots!

► Show Spoiler
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Update Chapter 1! I m playing my paladin in chapter 2 now... I will update chapter 2 soon.