Tempestsucks - Lightning/Cold Sorc

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
exclusive9602
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,
Can you give me the skills picture the links are broken :)
DeaTh
Balrog
120 | 5
exclusive9602 wrote:Hello,
Can you give me the skills picture the links are broken :)

vampyra wrote:http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI
here is the new skill plan and the higest tstone damage i got with set was 80k
exclusive9602
Skeleton
2 | 0
DeaTh wrote:
exclusive9602 wrote:Hello,
Can you give me the skills picture the links are broken :)

vampyra wrote:http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI
here is the new skill plan and the higest tstone damage i got with set was 80k


THANKS MATE!
User avatar
robinro
Azure Drake
171 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how exactly do you kill bull prince rodeo? im struggling with him. i use the wall so that the stampede doesnt killt me but how to tank him? the guide says that chrono slows him down but he just pounces me and nearly instakills me
User avatar
void
Astral Guardian
1906 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
must update guide for nerfed chronofield pls
candyland
Djinn
527 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
robinro wrote:how exactly do you kill bull prince rodeo? im struggling with him. i use the wall so that the stampede doesnt killt me but how to tank him? the guide says that chrono slows him down but he just pounces me and nearly instakills me


dont use chrono now , it sucks (it was nerfed) . use witch blood. hmm, he shouldnt be instakilling you, i never had that problem even in TU gear.. are you sure it isnt the stampede thats killing you?
User avatar
robinro
Azure Drake
171 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
maybe im doing something wrong, idk.... but how do you tank him? summons instadie and with my ~7k life im too squishy


yeah, i did it. i cant even say why it was so hard the first few tries.
Teemo_Devil
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
why can i not look at the build skill plans
DeaTh
Balrog
120 | 5
http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI endgame skill plan.
@vampyra, can you change link on guide?
candyland
Djinn
527 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
hey , yeah i can update the skill plans