Tempestsucks - Lightning/Cold Sorc

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
vampyra
Mangler
458 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DeaTh wrote:http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=aHCybUMI endgame skill plan.
@vampyra, can you change link on guide?

midgame and endgame skills plans updated
LG_Blitz
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
So, how come Abyss doesn't really do much damage? I'm I missing something or am I using it wrong?
Gekko64
Blood Golem
1316 | 74
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it's the outer ring that does the damage
LG_Blitz
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Gekko64 wrote:it's the outer ring that does the damage

Cool, thanks man!
Jaxon
Sasquatch
60 | 1
After a year of abstinence i was looking for a char to play and saw your guide. Looks promising. I would really like to see a video with this sorc in action in fauzt and dunc. If anyone is up for that, it would be awesome!

Thanks for that nice guide
shnurr214
Mangler
461 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaxon light/cold is god tier ubering character however for farming in my experience I really like poison. I won't give su options but to start Dunc farming poison set is actually pretty great. I generally just have an alt spec set of farming gear lying around on a mule that I pull out whenever I want to farm.
L H
Citizen
3085 | 129
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
shnurr214 wrote:Jaxon light/cold is god tier ubering character however for farming in my experience I really like poison. I won't give su options but to start Dunc farming poison set is actually pretty great. I generally just have an alt spec set of farming gear lying around on a mule that I pull out whenever I want to farm.

You can farm with light/cold if you manage your ice elementals well enough to make sure they're taking the hits and not you. Tempest + shatter the flesh is your friend. Otherwise, yea. The poison set is probably the best sorc farmer, especially for triune/duncraig/tran. Poison set + zomg spiritual crafted boots, Lum's in most sockets = ~500% MF. Lorenado rips through enemies and shatter the flesh to clean up and crowd control, again managing ice elementals for tanking/teleporting around to ensure they're being targeted and not you, etc.
Jaxon
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Thanks for both answers. I guess i will give the sorc a try the next ladder.
LG_Blitz
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
What is the setup for a poison sorc?
L H
Citizen
3085 | 129
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
LG_Blitz wrote:What is the setup for a poison sorc?

LHawkins1 wrote: The poison set is probably the best sorc farmer, especially for triune/duncraig/tran. Poison set + zomg spiritual crafted boots, Lum's in most sockets = ~500% MF. Lorenado rips through enemies and shatter the flesh to clean up and crowd control, again managing ice elementals for tanking/teleporting around to ensure they're being targeted and not you, etc.