Tempestsucks - Lightning/Cold Sorc

thl
Prowler
18 | 1
So thanks for the guide and all, I like the sorc more than I expected but I have a little issue.

Abyss: This skill is abit tricky to use if you don't know how to use it but is one of the most powerful damaging skill especially against bosses.

This is a bit like "this skill is good if you know how to use it, no one should mention how this skill is used". I tried it several times last night, I googled and so on and I still cant figure out how to trigger it or how am I supposed to cast it. Any hints?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it's the outer ring that does damage, not the inner dot
thl
Prowler
18 | 1
Gekko64 wrote:it's the outer ring that does damage, not the inner dot

Fuck me I just realized this and came to edit my post :D guess I was too tired last night.

Thanks anyway!
Juhldk
Destroyer
7 | 0
can this sorc do all ubers/Chanelle ??
and i will love to see video when you have gear up :)
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Yes it can,though you will need to respec for a few
thl
Prowler
18 | 1
This is my second character but I decided to go for the pro path, already at level 80 with some decent gear. Fautz is really easy (once I figured out how to deal with the neon knights). Now im actually starting to read the guide in more depth and I have some questions. What sockets should we put in the early/mid game gear? I dont have anything interesting so I need to stick to gems and simple runes for the time being.

Also which merc is best for the sorc? I guess something that helps with lightning immune npcs would be good. Im decent at landing abyss but it is very hard to hit moving targets with it so I end up spamming it in clusters and sweeping for some mana -> repeat.
Edited by thl 8 years.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Exemplar and act V barb go well for a sorc.
GTD
Azure Drake
161 | 1
just use arcane torrent for immunes it will be enought :mrgreen:
thl
Prowler
18 | 1
I am nearing level 120 and I will have to throw the char orb soon. This isn't a big deal as I normally barely use it. I only have some def on it and .. the blink :(

From what I've read in the guide, we get a blink from our set. But I am far from acquiring it, as im just about to hit level 120 and ive only finished Terror. What do :( im not sure I can live without blink, can I somehow get it on some item somehow, without breaking things too much?
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nef runeword into staff. Put that staff in the alternative weapon. Switch weapons with W key.