How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I switched to tundra set, now I have few questions.
First of all I am not sure how to calculate attack speed bp for new weapons and does it matter which weapon is main which is offhand?
Second, do I you still stack runes for runemaster or go for jewels in sockets?
Third what would be upgrade for gloves and belt?
And would you change anything in build with this set?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You get free nephalem spirit, you have no shield, so obviously you use runes for runemaster.
Attack speed, you have main and offhand in speedcalc put correct WSM of each in correct box (5 and -5), select dual wield 2x slash animation.
Use axe as main hand because it has better damage, always make sure on your character he uses axe as his hitting weapon (look at model of character not inventory).
For this id go either 5pt sword spiral for farming, or 5pt gaze for more all round/bossing, and then getting like creepy gloves with 15 pierce (depending on what you go for cold or lightning), and creepy belt with up to 10 (i think) pierce too. Both these slots can roll rare pierce mod, outside of shrine, so with creepy you can get 15 gloves and 10 belt, or if you use sacred (cold) or ornate (lightning), then gloves go to 15+8+8 = 31 pierce and belt 10+8+8=26, but you end up with kind of caster pierces no %stats. Up to you, vs boss more pierce will be better.
For pure boss dps, you can max iceburst for extra 60 pierce on top, set also has some cold pierce on it.

You can also go eagle stance, get defense from wolves and maxed spirit guide, go like 50:50 str/vit, get 20-25k hp. Your neph damage goes down if you dont go full str, but there is extra benifit then for eagle stance. You need to stack way more ias for this because eagle has -30 skill ias, but its doable to reach 6fpa breakpoint for dual wield. Then belt truce rw for 10dr, gloves set with 10% dr (gelebs greed). You will heal all the time, you gain nice lifesteal. With some 1% DR on armors, TA trophy and those 2 armor slots you end up with about 30% DR. Problem is defense is little unreliable as if your wolves get blocked you may drop with defense to 200kish, otherwise your defense should be on pair with bear. Its pretty comfortable to play with this stance because of the constant heal, infinite mana regen, pretty nice for farming.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I would like to add my observation considering set weapon on main hand. When axe is main - the reach range is slightly longer. Seen that in fauzt where char can reach necrobots behind those barriers near Delta boss for example. I would go bear stance + pots. Personal preference.
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am also leaning for first option with crafted gloves and belt and staying bear, I will give eagle stance option a try when i get my hands on Geleb's Greed.
Ty both for your response.
But I am still confused about main hand/offhand concept and calculating ias bp :D
My calc results say 63 ias for 6 frames, that is including 12% from ancient blood, is that correct? And enlighten me how to tell which weapon is hitting one from my character model
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Right hand is hitting, you can see what swings, all skills use only main hand (only exception is cautious strike oskill that uses 2 weaopns, hits twice, double swing clone).

and speedcalc for set

conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ty that is how i did it, just i put skill ias 12% from ancient blood so it is 63% for 6 frame breakpoint, ty very much
Souforte
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tougth about getting full thundra set,...keep same skill setup and use fortress + SoR for monster packs and fortress + Iceburst for boss.
that set should synergie nicelly with iceburst (is more then 1point iceburst worth if using that set?)

Any skill changes you avice if using full thundra barb set?

ty once again
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I already answered that.
FallenAngel
Stone Warrior
31 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
I got my first ever Laz charm yesterday (yes, after 4 years of playing this mod!) and was it satisfying! Followed the strategy and tips mentioned by Aerial on this thread point by point. One doesn't need 20K+ HP to do it, but I noticed FCR (for Purify), FHR, FAS (Dual Wield), slow target, high defense are definitely a must here.

Thanks for the great guide!
MagoSolber
Imp
4 | 0
What rune should I use in Armor, boots, belt, gloves and the weapon?