How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

Momboman
Imp
4 | 0
Is there a - If you did respec and found some higher end gear what would be ideal - for this build?
Gr33D!
Cultist
22 | 0
ty for the guide but im stucked in jday is a little hard ¿can u do a example video?
kpackapgo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Kabraxis is not doable with this guide AT ALL!
The void NOT doable. you CAN'T KILL any darkspawn AT ALL!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
kpackapgo wrote:Kabraxis is not doable with this guide AT ALL!
The void NOT doable. you CAN'T KILL any darkspawn AT ALL!

It is, bunch of people already did it. Getting void ring I'd say is even rather easy with this build, its the main fight that can cause some trouble.

As for previous questions. All the info about MO is in the guide.

Jday, it is described pretty well I think. You need to maneuver around the level to split the spirits, thats main difficulty, just keep trying.

Last thing mentioned before multiple time - endgame gear = tundra set. Safe option, it is very hard to beat it with su/crafts at current state of balance in recent version of the game (it will get nerfed soon so enjoy until you can).
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great guide!

Does there exists also something similar - a guide or concepts etc. - for non melee chars?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hey aerial, I know you probably won't be updating this guide for now since Sigma release is (probably) close but I think adding videos to harder/more annoying ubers would really help. New players don't really know what they are doing wrong unless they see someone else do it correctly
felixcatto
Cultist
23 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thx for guide. I decided to respec from summoner to this barb, because i want to get all charms :) And i have one question, how you guys get attack rating and 95% to hit chance? I have 1.4k dex, 250% attack rating on weapon and 37k AR overall, and it only 85% to hit cow soldier :(
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You don't get 95% hit chance vs every boss, simple.
If you go untwinked with gear listed in the guide your ar will be lower than 20k, and wil exceed that value only towards the end. It is still enough to beat everythin, you will just deal less damage.
wootmcgyver
Prowler
18 | 0
Gr33D! wrote:ty for the guide but im stucked in jday is a little hard ¿can u do a example video?

Alright, I literally just did this quest 10 mins ago, so I'll give you a basic break-down.

Phase 1: You want to have sword/board equipped. Pull any and all gold out of your inventory/stash and drop it on the ground, then place a town portal outside of the red portal. WALK (not run) through the red portal. Pick one side of the map (it doesn't matter which) and hug it while slowly creeping up toward the top. What you're trying to do is bait the trash barbarians (the non-kings) to jump on you. After 3 have jumped on you, bring them back into one of the corners in the middle of the map (between the red portal and top), then switch to your ax and let them kill you. Once that happens, get your body and go through the portal again. Hug the side w/o the trash barbarians and again slowly creep up until the next 3 trash barbs jump on you. Once they do, use windform to pull them to where the other trash barbs are, and die again.

The third time you go through the portal you want to hug the wall w/o the trash barbs again until the king jumps on you. You can tell he's the king because his armor is heavier (heavier shoulder pads). Once he's on you, switch to your ax and have your summons on left-click and fortress on right-click. Hold shift down and constantly summon mobs on the king while casting fortress on cool-down. When one of the bosses spawns, switch to iceblast instead of summon and do as much damage as possible to it. Note which boss it is, so when you kill them both within 30 seconds you can TP to town and cube your charm. If a boss manages to summon another pack of barbs, stick around for 20-30 seconds in the hopes that the other one will spawn. If it doesn't spawn in that time (or you die), the run is over and you need to try again.

Note: It's okay if 1 other barb is with the king, but if it's 2-3 or more, you need to either split the king from the other trash, or you need to restart the run. In my experience it's easier to restart the run, but with blink and summons it is possible to split them up. Just keep in mind where the other trash barbs are so you don't turn a bad situation into a worse one.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
So I've done run with slighly modified version of this barb recently with great success. It is more viable for mxl version that has open wounds mechanics removed, so you are less reliant on fortress, but even in current version with ow, 1pt fortess should do the job (3s cd fortress is mostly for damage).
Don't max fortress, keep it at 1pt, don't put points into daedalus (you may put 1pt in whirlwind or even skip that whole tree, up to you, 4 point difference). Max ancient blood (just make sure base level divides by 4, so you dont waste points), and max wolf companion.
This is great way of getting decent damage, with low strength, bear stance, and relative bad items. Wolves add up to around 2k damage per hit, and it adds 2k to everything, axe thunderfury proc, each projectile of deathgaze, even more % to iceburst. Their curse range also becomes decent.
This way you gonna effectively deal about 2x the damage of standard version of the build, at cost of having long cd on fortress, which you rarely use. Swapping daedalus to ancient blood will surprisingly not cost you life, as both skills grant life, you also gain shitload of attack speed.

Lot of people asked about potential upgrades. There is route to upgrade gear on budget, without going for some crazy pierce crafts that take tons of shrines on average. So cheap upgrades that you can work into your gear as you progress:

- weapon: no cheap upgrades, craft must be really good to be worth swapping tu axe, I'd craft it as last piece. You'd want maximum damage roll ~300, good ed, potentially barb skill, %ar or lucky, pierce if you are very lucky
- gloves: average abadoned crafted gloves, you get %AR on them, you get %dex and flat dex, that already is equal to featherclaw. Any other stats you roll are bonus, along with double mo capability of craft. Ideally you want +all stats roll, they sometimes roll 50ish all stats, +100 life is good, maybe proc, and ofc cold pierce if you are lucky. Overall it is really easy to replace featherclaw with just one abadoned shrine that drops.
- boots: here you can use different shrines, probably best would be quiet, for that vit roll, as we put most points into vitality. And then 50ish all stats, life, whirpool oskill can be sometimes handy, but not needed. Such boots will fit way more MO and defense will be higher as well.
- belt: same as above, but try getting +2 barb skills. Getting some pierce in addition is nice, but not really needed to replace tu.
- helm: if you are comfortable with speeds, you can also replace it with random vit or dex craft (that %AR roll), and get +2-3 barb skills on top, better base defense. These can roll bonus such as ancients hand oskill which is nice, but optional.
- chest: stick to KRA rw, hard to beat. Vit craft with +2skills could potentially compete, they can roll high flat life, but it will be close.

These are items you can easily get with 1 shrine per item (maybe except +skill helmet) and provide in some cases pretty big boost in stats vs TUs.