How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

Skarh
Fallen
1 | 0
First of all, thank you a lot for your guide.
I'm coming back to Median after many years and i'm finally ale to do some end game content that i never did.
The one point i would like some help with is Bremmtown, i did everything up to there but i cant quite kill the adds fast enough, could you please post a video of how you do? is there any change of gear i should get? all the breakpoints are ok and i'm sitting at 13k HP and 1.5 mil Def.

Thanks a lot!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
If you are having problems with it maybe do few ubers later.
What worked really well in there previous patch was sword spiral, but it didn't have cooldown with 1pt back then. Worked best with such high stacked density.

Right now what i'd do is, move couple of screens forward with whirlwind and then SOR as fast as possible in that spot, once it starts dropping they get debuffed, you can kill any amount of these guys in few seconds. So clear them in as big packs as you can handle at time, dont stop every half screen to kill because you gonna run out of time.
Boss you obviously kill with stormblast/iceburst.
You shouldn't have problems with boss (dragon), because he is vulnerable to crushing blow, so really killing him is matter of few seconds, no way he summons ghosts faster than you can kill him. His death spiral that you have to dodge is bigger problem.
Kligan
Skeleton
2 | 0
Skarh wrote:First of all, thank you a lot for your guide.
I'm coming back to Median after many years and i'm finally ale to do some end game content that i never did.
The one point i would like some help with is Bremmtown, i did everything up to there but i cant quite kill the adds fast enough, could you please post a video of how you do? is there any change of gear i should get? all the breakpoints are ok and i'm sitting at 13k HP and 1.5 mil Def.

Thanks a lot!

I have the same story. Didn't play D2 many years too and this excellent guide helped me alot. I completed many ubers with this build, but I do not have enough skill to complete this challenge. And ofc I couldn't complete Bremmtown too. So, I decided switch build to others which the most suitable for certain ubers. For example i switched to summoner build and easy complet Toraja, Astrogha, Bremmtown, JUDGEMENT DAY'S Medallion upgrade, Xazax, Duncraig. For now i completed all ubers except The Void and Samael with Barb's different builds.

And ofc big thanks to Aerial for amazing work.
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
I can't get the AHK script to work inside the D2 window. I can get it to trigger anywhere but in the game itself.
LeoLeonardoIII
Skeleton
3 | 0
You have to compile the ahk script as an EXE and run it as administrator
fbkkrieger
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for those who want to pause the script for switching bear stance and fortress i just added

Numpad3::Suspend

which pauses script when i press numpad 3 so i can answer whispers or write in general maybe this helps.

► Show Spoiler

AutoQQ wrote:I can't get the AHK script to work inside the D2 window. I can get it to trigger anywhere but in the game itself.

did you start the script with right click and as an administrator?
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
I will give it a shot when I get home. I did not compile the script into an exe. But I did not have problems with it working in any windows but D2.
Thanks for the tips, also I switched to the build from an iron spiral one, and I seems like I am far weaker with SoR despite much higher tooltip. Killing whites in act 4 terror feels slow.
Crema
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Hey aerial

I just wanted to say thanks, awesome build. The kind of build I've always looked for. I couldn't care less aber SSSSSSSSU items, i just want to play the game and have fun doing so. Your build mate that possible - killed almost every Uber Boss with mostly T6 gear (changed the helmet, but don't tell anybody!) and had a blast doing so (Just did everything up to Uldy - First time clearing so much. had to skip The Black Road, though. That shit seems impossible since the buff.)

Great Job.

Any suggestions on a Barb / Farm build for fast TA/K3B/Duncraig or something similiar?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
k3ba with merc barb (just minion hp random crafts and MF) + A1 merc, with bow that has wdm proc on striking. Teleport around with bear stance, tons of shrines, sets and su. Really good farming spot early on.
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you give suggestions what MO's should I use on leftover armor and jewely?
I'm thinking of adding flat Vitality or resists