Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Most difference you get from the fact there is no desynch, so you can run though monsters (including whirlwind) as fast as you wish, and you will never get teleported back, what happens quite often in multiplayer.
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
I am following your guide and so far it is amazing, i have droped several charms but i am stuck with quov tsin, i have 90 elemental res, but skiped the 150 damage reduce, i can't tank him for to long, his elemental beam slowly drains my hp somehow. So I thought of the following: Using the spirit for more damage, getting a weapon with %AR and spam fortress to kill him, btw your guide is amazing, very helpful
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just a hint. I was farming Legacy of Blood charm for a good roll and with every one I got, I luckied with my TU6 Labrys. ITD makes short work of the Jungle and makes it easily farmable for exp/stat/skill sigs. ITD complements this build incredibly well!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
As for Quov Tsin, just get that DR, it is easy.

ITD sure must work nice, but it is fairly low chance to roll it. And doesn't work vs unique enemies.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:As for Quov Tsin, just get that DR, it is easy.

ITD sure must work nice, but it is fairly low chance to roll it. And doesn't work vs unique enemies.

Indeed, with enough DR and decent amount of life you can even survive the first bone spear.

Can it be the Duncraig map is incorrect? I am seeing a huge difference in the linked map vs reality ingame?

BTW:
Actually the T6 build with a creepy-crafted axe is more powerful than when using the full Tundra Walker set when done correctly.

Amazing.
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
I managed to kill quov tsin, took longer than i expected, 20~25 minutes, now i want to try crafted items, i thought crafting weapon and helmet with creepy and blessing with sacred for some ice pierce, do you think it might work ? Also i orbed the t6 axe with laek, it helps alot in places with lots of mobs
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gigasbot wrote:I managed to kill quov tsin, took longer than i expected, 20~25 minutes, now i want to try crafted items, i thought crafting weapon and helmet with creepy and blessing with sacred for some ice pierce, do you think it might work ? Also i orbed the t6 axe with laek, it helps alot in places with lots of mobs

Hey, I have the feeling lifesteal works better on a higher level if you have high phys dmg. Better than laek anyway.

The Fal runeword in a helm is super powerful so I suggest starting crafting with a Labrys. It can really come out awesome. I rolled a crafted Labrys with Spike Nova, +4 barb skills, 20% lifesteal (orbed up to 40%), +69 minimum dmg, ed, cb, str, str% and something like 58% mf. Best roll I've ever seen.

With a labrys like that, it gets super easy to farm. Even though this isn't the best farmer.

Also rolled one with balefire proc and one with ancient hand oskill for the Kabraxis elementals. Sadly I am having a lot of irritation about Kabraxis. I get him down to about 5 or 10% and he always manages to heal back up to 50-60% so I haven't been able to focus on the ultra elemental upgrades. My plan now is to raise a paladin and just do Kabby with him. I used to farm Kabraxis with the paladin and it was super comfortable that way.

Once you improve your gear you can always rerun Quov, it only gets easier. I started farming quov now for the charm. Not sure which crafted Labrys I'm going to use for that because the spike nova proc is on killing and not on striking and Quov is a single target so I'm still trying to get a single-target killer axe with stormblast on striking or something similar.
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
Muilpeer, for crafting weapon, which shrines you are using ? I am using weird to get some ED and blessing with sacred for ice pierce or creepy for cb/str
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gigasbot wrote:Muilpeer, for crafting weapon, which shrines you are using ? I am using weird to get some ED and blessing with sacred for ice pierce or creepy for cb/str

I've been using creepy shrines, the CB and STR are really useful :)
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
this build can work with Sacred uniques too?