How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello Aerial. I will definitely play when i reached midgame a deathgaze or another melee oriented barb build similar to this. I saw some people said in the forum they will start with a summneor barb and later respec into a melee barb. Do you think a summenor barb is in the playthrough superier to a deathgaze barb? I dont care about respec one time more. What you would suggest me? And when summenor is superier, are there some charms you highly recommand to do with summenor barb (beginner items) before i respec into deathgaze or another melee barb?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Summoner is going to be better for farming midgame stuff, like k3ba, you can stack up mf, support merc better, just teleport around.
But for leveling melee/fortress barb will be smoother imo, and for sure better for getting charms, as many bosses punish minion builds, some you can straight up not even use them (because for example boss heals on every minion kill).
Summoner barb is typical farming spec, and its good at what it does.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you very much.
Kenshin
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Here we go bois, ill throw most annoying/retarded questions at you straight away.

1) Is there in this game a build that can beat all ubers? I mean does perfect/meta build exist here, no matter what budget?
2) How about full dex 75% block barb, than stacking vit? Does block sucks? I can imagine all uber deal damage over time, so its like meh.
3) Have you played any other barb? Just wondering if there is better build, maybe you know if: tantrum, fortress, crane stance, arrow swarm(there is now cool su helmet for this one), throwbarb any of these are better?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
This build is about getting stuff on budget, without farming, that was the idea.
Sure there are better builds, but if for instance you want block (which is great), you need dex crafts and signets (to get more base stats).
There are stronger boss killing builds also, build around certain sacred uniques and pierce. Problem is new player doesn't have that gear, or it is time consuming to get it. If you can use whatever gear you want there are much better builds.
Ur_Day
Imp
4 | 0
Can someone answer a few question please. I'm a total newbie to this game.

1. Where does the main source of damage come from this build? It looks like you Whirlwind around and damage come from procs off of gear? I also noticed you maxed fortress but - it looks like its only used more to help with single target? - I watched your Vid.

2 .You mentioned in the Leveling Friendly Miniguid - To use Fortress at level 50? What did you level with up to that point. I'm just having a hard time understanding what skills you used to level based off the image of skills you provided. Looks like Fortress is maxed along with Bear Stance.

3. This may be a dumb question but I don't understand the AHK script. I ran the script: What do i set my hotkeys to in game? I assigned Fortress to V in game and Bear Stance to C what do I assign Space Bar to in preferences in game? When i hit Space bar it does nothing. I'm totally new to AHK. I play on the Realm.

#IfWinActive ahk_class Diablo II

space::
send v
while GetKeyState("Space","P")
{
Click right
sleep 25
}
send c

#IfWinActive

Once again thanks for the time answering these questions.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Just check this one, its updated version, less confusing, you only have condensed info that you need.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675