How to get all charms with T6 gear [1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Momboman
Imp
4 | 0
Is there a - If you did respec and found some higher end gear what would be ideal - for this build?
Gr33D!
Stone Warrior
32 | -3
ty for the guide but im stucked in jday is a little hard ¿can u do a example video?
kpackapgo
Fallen
1 | -3
Kabraxis is not doable with this guide AT ALL!
The void NOT doable. you CAN'T KILL any darkspawn AT ALL!
aerial
Ice Clan
581 | 158
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kpackapgo wrote:Kabraxis is not doable with this guide AT ALL!
The void NOT doable. you CAN'T KILL any darkspawn AT ALL!

It is, bunch of people already did it. Getting void ring I'd say is even rather easy with this build, its the main fight that can cause some trouble.

As for previous questions. All the info about MO is in the guide.

Jday, it is described pretty well I think. You need to maneuver around the level to split the spirits, thats main difficulty, just keep trying.

Last thing mentioned before multiple time - endgame gear = tundra set. Safe option, it is very hard to beat it with su/crafts at current state of balance in recent version of the game (it will get nerfed soon so enjoy until you can).
nobrainnopain
Fallen
1 | 0
Great guide!

Does there exists also something similar - a guide or concepts etc. - for non melee chars?
masochista
Monkey King
258 | 9
Hey aerial, I know you probably won't be updating this guide for now since Sigma release is (probably) close but I think adding videos to harder/more annoying ubers would really help. New players don't really know what they are doing wrong unless they see someone else do it correctly