Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
enanoakd wrote:It is possible to do the "Impossible" Uberquests with this build? I mean Uldyssian, Lazarus and The Void.

I don't have the technic skills you show in your videos but I'm really enjoying this character as my first test of Median XL. Thanks for the guide.

Uldyssian and Laz are purify ubers, as well as the final Void fight. Caster will not do as well with this. I'm sure there's a snippet somewhere about how to appropriately do them with this build.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
enanoakd wrote:It is possible to do the "Impossible" Uberquests with this build? I mean Uldyssian, Lazarus and The Void.

I don't have the technic skills you show in your videos but I'm really enjoying this character as my first test of Median XL. Thanks for the guide.

I think Laz is possible with the right gear and I've tested Void with it last night, it can do everything from start to finish. Although I'm not sure about Uldy, the stages should be doable if you can bear the Azmodan + Belial stage. Everything else shouldn't be too difficult, including Uldy himself.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Uldy stages are easy, except for the council members stage, where the one you need to kill is fire immune :wall: If you can do Void final, you can do Uldy fight easily.
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you all! I already have Galdr, which makes a great difference, but Kabraxis is giving me a headache! :wall: I suppose it's a matter of practice. Thanks again, I really enjoy this character.
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I got a question about the End Game Gear.
I'm about to craft my endgame items and my problem is if I use sacred greaves and a sacred plated belt I need to stat so much strength (~600). Next if I use a sacred war scepter it needs a lot of dex. So I got very less statpoints left that I run out of Mana very quickly.
Is Nero as belt and Galdr as weapen better than a crafted one?

Are there other item Options to craft which need less strength than plated belt and greaves?
When i put Galdr in a tier6 war scepter I save at least some stat points and still have that remaining 5 sockets.

Hope my problem becomes clear :)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
In real endgame you should have most of the charms already. They give a nice bunch of flat stats. Together with all the plus max skills the dragonknight skill level should be high enough to get you to 450 - 500 in dex and str easily. This way only a few points in dex and str are necessary to be able to equip the high req gear pieces.
With most of the charms trophied, like vizjun (max 20 flat) or CFM (5% all att) it is even possible to go full energy - without putting a single point into str or dex.

edit: and of course, until you get there you can craft sacred gear with lower str reqs and sacrifice some defense or put enough points into str/dex and handle your mana problems with stats like MAEK or MO your jewelry with mana regen
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
VoJ with
Hornet

Hornet
Bows

'AhmnVexVex'
Runeword Level: 100
40% Cast Speed
Adds 100-125 Damage
Adds 25-50 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(25 to 29) to Arrow Swarm
(30 to 35)% to Dexterity
Poison Resist +40%
work really fast and easier in Yshari Stage 1 8-)
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The mana problem is very irritating. Hard to complete most ubers. Sitting at 1300 points in energy and 11k life. Almost impossible to complete baal with this build.
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I wonder how much fire pierce you have in the video when you kill Kabraxis. I simply can't. So far I got most of the charms, some are easy, some are terrible to get (I got tired of die in Duncraig). Didn't try "The Nexus", "Yshari Sanctum", "The Triune", "Spirit World", "The Void" and "World Nexus".

Other charms I tried but I couldn't get were "Edyrem's Path" and "Kingdom of Shadow" (this last one mainly because I'm far away from all the servers and I get a lot of lag and suddenly I get a knockback and I'm dead).

I like the build, but Kabraxis charm seems so simple to get and it's a nightmare for me! Any recommended gear for this one? How much fire pierce? I have -126% and 457% fire spell damage plus 260K defense, but it doesn't seems to be enough.
scira
Cultist
20 | 0
any idea for updates after sigma launch?