The Dragonair - Holy Caster Guide [1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Aero
Lion Skull the Bent
6492 | 221
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
enanoakd wrote:It is possible to do the "Impossible" Uberquests with this build? I mean Uldyssian, Lazarus and The Void.

I don't have the technic skills you show in your videos but I'm really enjoying this character as my first test of Median XL. Thanks for the guide.

Uldyssian and Laz are purify ubers, as well as the final Void fight. Caster will not do as well with this. I'm sure there's a snippet somewhere about how to appropriately do them with this build.
ScarletEdge
Detonator
776 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
enanoakd wrote:It is possible to do the "Impossible" Uberquests with this build? I mean Uldyssian, Lazarus and The Void.

I don't have the technic skills you show in your videos but I'm really enjoying this character as my first test of Median XL. Thanks for the guide.

I think Laz is possible with the right gear and I've tested Void with it last night, it can do everything from start to finish. Although I'm not sure about Uldy, the stages should be doable if you can bear the Azmodan + Belial stage. Everything else shouldn't be too difficult, including Uldy himself.
HohoHaha
Azure Drake
173 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Uldy stages are easy, except for the council members stage, where the one you need to kill is fire immune :wall: If you can do Void final, you can do Uldy fight easily.
enanoakd
Imp
5 | 0
Thank you all! I already have Galdr, which makes a great difference, but Kabraxis is giving me a headache! :wall: I suppose it's a matter of practice. Thanks again, I really enjoy this character.