Elder Shaman - Summon Barbarian Guide [1.3]

smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
felixcatto wrote:Thx for guide. Most of time playthrough really smooth, even almost all items are crafts or common rw.

One thing i want to mention - obtaining Peace warder significantly simplifies playthrough. It usually cost in trade section 5-10 tg, and give your 15 scourges. They weaker than your barb summons, but they follow you and don't disapper. In many cases this is amazing :)

Also i swap priestess merc for abjurer, because priestess constantly shaking the screen with tremor skill and it very annoying for eyes.

U dont have the last patch then cuz they dont have tremor anymore.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
smartasss wrote:
felixcatto wrote:Thx for guide. Most of time playthrough really smooth, even almost all items are crafts or common rw.

One thing i want to mention - obtaining Peace warder significantly simplifies playthrough. It usually cost in trade section 5-10 tg, and give your 15 scourges. They weaker than your barb summons, but they follow you and don't disapper. In many cases this is amazing :)

Also i swap priestess merc for abjurer, because priestess constantly shaking the screen with tremor skill and it very annoying for eyes.

U dont have the last patch then cuz they dont have tremor anymore.

Priestess merc still uses Tremor. Pagan Rites was the skill she lost.
logan2815
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why is this saying to use abjurer merc with the Jitan barbarian only weapon in whcih it cannot equip?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
guide wrote:Abjurer
Early Game
Full Honorific gear. MO with lightning spell damage, enhanced defense and reanimate skeletons.

Mid Game
Helm - Trollface
Armor - Ornate Crafted Body Armor - Try to roll 15% light pierce if possible.
Gloves - Ornate Crafted Gloves - Try to roll at least 18% light pierce if possible.
Belt - Ornate Crafted Belt - Try to roll at least 14% light pierce if possible.
Boots - Ornate Crafted Boots - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.
Weapon - Ornate Crafted Crystal Sword - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.
Shield - Ornate Crafted Shield - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.

Rare Amulet - +3 all skills, light spell damage, light pierce

End Game
Helm - Trollface
Armor - Hide of the Basilisk
Gloves - Ornate Crafted Gloves - 20% light pierce or more, light spell damage, ED, all stats
Belt - Ornate Crafted Belt - 18% light pierce or more, light spell damage, ED, all stats
Boots - Ornate Crafted Belt - Level down recipe, 8% light pierce, MO with light spell damage, ED, Str and Dex
Weapon - Ornate Crafted Crystal Sword - +3 all skills, high light pierce, light spell damage.
Shield - The Flying Saucer

Amulet - Black Dwarf

Bless everything with Ornate Shrines.
Note: Aside from body armor, items that are recommended to roll over 8% pierce has a chance to spawn a separate light pierce affix aside from the 3-8% that comes from the shrine, so it might be more difficult to roll these stats into your gear.

where are you seeing anything about a jitan barb only weapon..?
phanthekhuongts
Skeleton
2 | 0
Aero wrote:
guide wrote:Abjurer
Early Game
Full Honorific gear. MO with lightning spell damage, enhanced defense and reanimate skeletons.

Mid Game
Helm - Trollface
Armor - Ornate Crafted Body Armor - Try to roll 15% light pierce if possible.
Gloves - Ornate Crafted Gloves - Try to roll at least 18% light pierce if possible.
Belt - Ornate Crafted Belt - Try to roll at least 14% light pierce if possible.
Boots - Ornate Crafted Boots - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.
Weapon - Ornate Crafted Crystal Sword - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.
Shield - Ornate Crafted Shield - Try to roll 8% light pierce if possible.

Rare Amulet - +3 all skills, light spell damage, light pierce

End Game
Helm - Trollface
Armor - Hide of the Basilisk
Gloves - Ornate Crafted Gloves - 20% light pierce or more, light spell damage, ED, all stats
Belt - Ornate Crafted Belt - 18% light pierce or more, light spell damage, ED, all stats
Boots - Ornate Crafted Belt - Level down recipe, 8% light pierce, MO with light spell damage, ED, Str and Dex
Weapon - Ornate Crafted Crystal Sword - +3 all skills, high light pierce, light spell damage.
Shield - The Flying Saucer

Amulet - Black Dwarf

Bless everything with Ornate Shrines.
Note: Aside from body armor, items that are recommended to roll over 8% pierce has a chance to spawn a separate light pierce affix aside from the 3-8% that comes from the shrine, so it might be more difficult to roll these stats into your gear.

where are you seeing anything about a jitan barb only weapon..?

Please help me complete Back Road - Trial of Blood
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KGZ-VVCFDAlKdRQcAKr4ffhkUkF1ENPB/view?usp=sharing
smashdance
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Characters getting wiped in like 18 hours why even bother lol
puremors
Imp
5 | 0
can someone tell me the best way to get life back without potting is there any chance ?
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
cocococo rw for barb helmet was remvoved?;/
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
puremors wrote:can someone tell me the best way to get life back without potting is there any chance ?

I'd also like to know that