Elder Shaman - Summon Barbarian Guide [1.3]

ddraabe
Prowler
17 | 1
Hello
When I do Torajan my Edyrems get killed when my summons spread and start hitting.
I don't have a lot of summon hp stat but my other summons don't get killed.
Is there a way to do this? Or do I just need to make a summon hp set to use there?
I'm using wolf aura and have 6 of the barb summons I can kille stuff but have to summon Edyrems all the time.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
have you read the edyrem skill description? yes you need to constantly resummon them.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ddraabe wrote:Hello
When I do Torajan my Edyrems get killed when my summons spread and start hitting.
I don't have a lot of summon hp stat but my other summons don't get killed.
Is there a way to do this? Or do I just need to make a summon hp set to use there?
I'm using wolf aura and have 6 of the barb summons I can kille stuff but have to summon Edyrems all the time.

Edyrems don't get minion stats bonuses. They do get the nephalem spirit damage though, because it's an aura. So they can do some serious deeps :D What I found working for me is to just spam summon edyrem on archers, mostly on the far side of them, so they get lured into the arms other summons. For big packs I just wear them down slowly or wait for thundergod nova which stuns them, then jump in and spam summon again. And use bear stance in here, wolf doesn't make you kill faster, because if shield drops they are dead quickly anyway.
ddraabe
Prowler
17 | 1
A small question why Smax Spirit Guide ?
thats my def and dmg ?
if i want full summon not better to either max some spirits or Ancient Blood and Shamanic Trance ?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ddraabe wrote:A small question why Smax Spirit Guide ?
thats my def and dmg ?
if i want full summon not better to either max some spirits or Ancient Blood and Shamanic Trance ?

Simple, it buffs your merc which, in most cases, is your main source of damage. It also helps boost what small defense you have for a barb. And while I'm at it, I'd like to point out that putting too many points into Ancient Blood for the max skill level isn't worth it. Those points can be much better used elsewhere.
ddraabe
Prowler
17 | 1
so merc get dmg and def from Spirit Guide ?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yes, if they're within range of a spirit or wolf companion.
Rogue
Destroyer
7 | 0
Guys, how do you kill Terul? Merc can't do it (abjurer) and he's physical immune...
One more thing, does on kill spells proc from my gear when my merc or my army kill someone?
thanks
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Rogue wrote:Guys, how do you kill Terul? Merc can't do it (abjurer) and he's physical immune...
One more thing, does on kill spells proc from my gear when my merc or my army kill someone?
thanks

I only ever used Abjurer/Runemaster spec for TA. Never outside of it. Using Runemaster means losing Nephalem Spirit which is your main source of single target damage. This is why you can't kill Terul, especially since he's physical immune. I'd recommend using Priestess and spec'ing into Neph Spirit.
Rogue
Destroyer
7 | 0
Well, I use neph spirit.. Maybe the spirit wasn't in range of my summons lol