Elder Shaman - Summon Barbarian Guide [1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
smartasss
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
felixcatto wrote:Thx for guide. Most of time playthrough really smooth, even almost all items are crafts or common rw.

One thing i want to mention - obtaining Peace warder significantly simplifies playthrough. It usually cost in trade section 5-10 tg, and give your 15 scourges. They weaker than your barb summons, but they follow you and don't disapper. In many cases this is amazing :)

Also i swap priestess merc for abjurer, because priestess constantly shaking the screen with tremor skill and it very annoying for eyes.

U dont have the last patch then cuz they dont have tremor anymore.
Solfege
Mahasattva
929 | 127
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
smartasss wrote:
felixcatto wrote:Thx for guide. Most of time playthrough really smooth, even almost all items are crafts or common rw.

One thing i want to mention - obtaining Peace warder significantly simplifies playthrough. It usually cost in trade section 5-10 tg, and give your 15 scourges. They weaker than your barb summons, but they follow you and don't disapper. In many cases this is amazing :)

Also i swap priestess merc for abjurer, because priestess constantly shaking the screen with tremor skill and it very annoying for eyes.

U dont have the last patch then cuz they dont have tremor anymore.

Priestess merc still uses Tremor. Pagan Rites was the skill she lost.