Nomad Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
madgod
Monkey King
260 | 11
MJA1521 wrote:So, I got most the gear on your end game list, Ancient legacy, khazra plate, t6 glaive, geleb's gloves, I'm using Ghal rw plated belt, and Hih rw greaves.
but i'm only doing like 2k damage and tested on t cows, didn't even kill fast enough for the fortress to proc... skills are just as you posted. what in the world am i doing wrong?

Youre you, thats what ;)
MJA1521
Rust Claw
81 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
madgod wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:So, I got most the gear on your end game list, Ancient legacy, khazra plate, t6 glaive, geleb's gloves, I'm using Ghal rw plated belt, and Hih rw greaves.
but i'm only doing like 2k damage and tested on t cows, didn't even kill fast enough for the fortress to proc... skills are just as you posted. what in the world am i doing wrong?

Youre you, thats what ;)

seems like it lol
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
not too sure why you're going with ghal belt. you'll want auhe belt or deadfall. this build is mostly phys damage with a bit of fire from Ancients Hand (which is still a physical 100% conversion)

I never had any real issues farming dcows. did it and TA to 121 in decent speed. I'm not sure what you're doing.