The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

Vemman
Imp
4 | 0
So, currently i have a T6 Vindicatress with +2 to paladin skills, how do you recommend me getting the +4? Do i have to get a new one from tristram and take it up to T6 again and hope for +4?

EDIT: Also, what should i socket the Vindicatress with & what should i MO it with? (Might be said in the guide but i didnt find it.)
Edited by Vemman 7 years.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Vemman wrote:So, currently i have a T6 Vindicatress with +2 to paladin skills, how do you recommend me getting the +4? Do i have to get a new one from tristram and take it up to T6 again and hope for +4?

Do the unique creation recipe(item+2 crystals+oil of enhancement) on the current t6 that u have, it will reroll the stats
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Vemman
Imp
4 | 0
Rishab wrote:
Vemman wrote:So, currently i have a T6 Vindicatress with +2 to paladin skills, how do you recommend me getting the +4? Do i have to get a new one from tristram and take it up to T6 again and hope for +4?

Do the unique creation recipe(item+2 crystals+oil of enhancement) on the current t6 that u have, it will reroll the stats

Ow, had no idea that worked like that, awesome, thanks :d
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Vemman wrote:
Rishab wrote:

Ow, had no idea that worked like that, awesome, thanks :d

Ohm's for vitality %
mcspunk
Vampiress
38 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is it me or is RoL Like impossible to get on a shield? I found a sacred shield in t4 terror drop and think ive spent like 2mill gold on crafting!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
RoL is more rare than Fortress or Bear Stance oskill, fo example. It's matter of luck when you get one.
mamasux
Destroyer
7 | 0
mcspunk wrote:Is it me or is RoL Like impossible to get on a shield? I found a sacred shield in t4 terror drop and think ive spent like 2mill gold on crafting!

I've had a similar problem .. i think A4 terror is not high enough or really hard to roll RoL on it.
Just enchant a shield at charsie and its ILVL99 .. took me 5 rolls for +2 Palaskills and RoL ^^
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
t4 terror is too early, ilvl 99 starts only at terror Chaos Sanctuary i.e. after river of flame
mcspunk
Vampiress
38 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well i got it fixed! A rare shield dropped from diablo so he was nice to give me a 3+skill and 10+ RoL :P
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Actually River of Flame drops "only" ilvl 98 items.
RoL has affix lvl 76 or something, so it SHOULD appear pretty early on rare items, but to be safe I would wait for Act 5.