The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

Haktir
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mainly I'm having trouble with bartuc and baal, I always accidentally click one of the golems and get stuck in them and die but thats just my error... If you have any pointers I'd appreciate it....

Then theres baal, I'm not sure how to get rid of his immunity shield and RoL does very little damage to his shardspawn.

And finally CoV... I read the docs and from what I understand the tower gives the mobs immunity and the mobs give the tower immunity...

Are there any charms other than what I mentioned that could help give me an edge that would be less difficult to get? I did get akarat right after that first post. I had to use my hoplites buffed with TB to tank so I could spam RoL without instadying.

I'm not sure where a good place to farm for better gear is though, I thought Tcows maybe but all I've found so far is like 7 vizjuns monitors :evil:

Thanks for answering and for the great guide!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The nuns does not provide immunity to the "tower", nor any of the other monsters. so idk what you got that from. It can spawn with things like magic resistance tho so be careful with that.
Edited by RandomOnions 7 years.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haktir wrote:Mainly I'm having trouble with bartuc and baal, I always accidentally click one of the golems and get stuck in them and die but thats just my error... If you have any pointers I'd appreciate it....

Then theres baal, I'm not sure how to get rid of his immunity shield and RoL does very little damage to his shardspawn.

And finally CoV... I read the docs and from what I understand the tower gives the mobs immunity and the mobs give the tower immunity...

Are there any charms other than what I mentioned that could help give me an edge that would be less difficult to get? I did get akarat right after that first post. I had to use my hoplites buffed with TB to tank so I could spam RoL without instadying.

I'm not sure where a good place to farm for better gear is though, I thought Tcows maybe but all I've found so far is like 7 vizjuns monitors :evil:

Baal: Baal has a heroic shield, that means, he gets randomized resistances every second. Basically just pray he randomly loses immunities (baal has low base resists so he should drop quite often).
CoV: The ''crystal ball'' (totem thingy) gives invul to inarius and co, but it is vulnerable (may get random immunities as it is an unique, but nothing too dangereous). Kill it, then kill the rest. Things to look out is Inarius wtfpwning you with stacked guard towers and the clerics.
Bartuc: with 95 fire res (use perfect bloodstones in armor, except shield and have azmodan's heart for free 5 max res, kali rw also helps) the on death proc of blood golems should barely scratch you (with TB and all), just keep OPlites up to tank bartuc and spam RoL on him, he has very little HP so he should instadie when he loses immus.

Terror doesn't drop Sacred Uniques, so don't bother. Just farm Dest Diablo until you can tackle Dest Tran, Dcows, Triune, etc.
Haktir
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for all the information Seekers, that helps a lot.

I managed to find
Imperius' Sky Hammer
Imperius' Sky Hammer
War Hammer (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 42 to 47
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
+(3 to 5) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(40 to 50) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Lightning Spell Damage
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -50%
Socketed (6)

Imperius' Edict
(Paladin Warlock Set)
and
Imperius' Winged Feet
Imperius' Winged Feet
Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 651 to 671
Required Strength:
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
(20 to 50)% Movement Speed
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

Imperius' Edict
(Paladin Warlock Set)
Do you think using the two for 15% bonus to vit and strength is worth the loss of crafted boots?
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Haktir wrote:Thanks for all the information Seekers, that helps a lot.

I managed to find
Imperius' Sky Hammer
Imperius' Sky Hammer
War Hammer (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 42 to 47
Required Strength:
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
+(3 to 5) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(40 to 50) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Lightning Spell Damage
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -50%
Socketed (6)

Imperius' Edict
(Paladin Warlock Set)
and
Imperius' Winged Feet
Imperius' Winged Feet
Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 651 to 671
Required Strength:
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
(20 to 50)% Movement Speed
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

Imperius' Edict
(Paladin Warlock Set)
Do you think using the two for 15% bonus to vit and strength is worth the loss of crafted boots?

Hang onto those items for the full set but I wouldn't use them otherwise. Stick with T6 Angel star (try to get +4 pally) as it gives fire spell as well as phys/magic dmg. For boots you can go Ath greaves or quiet shrine craft greaves
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Haktir wrote:Mainly I'm having trouble with bartuc and baal, I always accidentally click one of the golems and get stuck in them and die but thats just my error... If you have any pointers I'd appreciate it....

To avoid clicking the golems put RoL on left mouse button and hold it, hit shift when you need to cast. Or you can hold alt to click through enemies. Just keep spamming RoL and moving. You can create a decent trail of death behind you if you cast->move->cast->move rapidly. That's the strategy you want to use for baal too. spam RoL until he runs up to you, then run a short distance away when he starts attacking. Move away from death runes when shardspawns die. If you follow the suggested order for charms as presented in the guide you should have no problems.
sukuru
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So would
Lightwell
and
Dead Lake's Lady
Dead Lake's Lady
Grand Scepter (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 40
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 449
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+4 to Amazon Skill Levels
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
+200 Spell Focus
50% Block Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
(21 to 25)% to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +25%
Socketed (3)
be a good mix? ( for path of flames) with RoL Sheild and dream flange for swap?
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sure, though damage-wise a nice fire crafted shield will be better than lightwell.
Haktir
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Would
Plaguemourn
be a better choice than t6 angelstar? both have +4 pally skills
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Haktir wrote:Would
Plaguemourn
be a better choice than t6 angelstar? both have +4 pally skills

Nope. phys/magic dmg + fire dmg help your RoL/Path of flame/vessel not to mention the magic res on angel star helps with some ubers