Watch the pro lol
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice vid thx . Did u manage to get all those charms with your tu6 build + some set?
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
n.a
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes :D just missing astro/uldy/mnx/witch/laz :D
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what you think about Bear Stance from pala weapon RW for early k3k farming cuz you don't need to kill totems first. Loved it the last ladders.
LeeroySpankins
Invader
9 | 0
Hey evil_potato,

First of all - awesome, awesome guide. Your guide is easy to follow and has (almost) all information required. Loving my Lazydin this far.

Anyhow, I got some questions for you:

evil_potato wrote:
Now we're going to respec:

Max Blessed Life, Superbeast, VoR, Solstice and Equinox, TB, and Stormlord. 1pt Divine Apparition, rest in Terror Strike.
At this point we can switch out our belt and boots for vit crafts. Belt should be high enough level to spawn +1 pally skills and boots should be ilvl 1. Put +phys/mag spell damage MOs on both and get to 350% ED. If you have more room you can use fr/w MOs. I hate being slow :D

You should start to look for some of our midgame items at this point. We need
Hivemind
Hivemind
Blackguard Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (1828 - 2092) to (1927 - 2206)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 387
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(20 to 30)% to Spell Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(16 to 19) to Hive
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(87 to 114)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +25%
Poison Resist +30%
Socketed (4)
Yaerius' Xyston
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Breast Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7484 - 8204) to (8504 - 9329)
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 1
20% Cast Speed
+30% Damage to Vessel of Justice
+30% Damage to Vessel of Retribution
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
+(50 to 100) Life after each Kill
(51 to 75)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)

Yaerius' Grey Omen
(Paladin Neutral Set)
, and
Yaerius' Mediation
Yaerius' Mediation
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 336 to 410
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 1
+(0 to 1) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
-200 Defense
(16 to 20)% to Strength
Elemental Resists +20%
Socketed (4)

Yaerius' Grey Omen
(Paladin Neutral Set)
. Also, we're going to try to get Judgement Day charm as fast as possible and then move on to farming Toraja for Auhe rune.

1. What would good crafts look like? What shrines do you use? Quiet ones?
  2. You say "high enough to spawn +1 pally skills" - does that mean that you're using e.g. a T3 Plated Belt? For the boots - T1 Greaves or what do you mean?
  3. Where do you recommend farming the SUs/Sets you mentioned in the latter paragraph?

Thanks,

Leeroy
Ever_A_Noob
Pit Knight
110 | 1
What's wrong with a crafted shield and sticking with RoL? I haven't tried RoL / Path of Flames - how different are they?

You might burn a hundred shrines, but you could get
+3/4 pally skills
+RoL
+1% CoB
+350%ed
+Double Orb / space for 16-20 orbs

In addition to flat DR, stats, fire / physical damage, whatever else might spawn. Plus you get a shrine blessing.

That frees up space for Asheara's belt / some fancy runeword belt, whatever. Two Ras Algethi rings may be viable then.

Also, any tips for farming Toraja with this build? I've never had a good character for doing it (and hence don't have an Auhe)
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
@ever_a_noob There's nothing wrong with using RoL, it's just a little less lazy than the theme of this build. It's a very strong skill and at this point in the ladder i still find myself using it often as I don't have the endgame gear needed to move away from it fully. Regarding toraja, the best chars for it are summoner builds, which we are not. It's tedious but if you practice it you can get it done pretty fast. I spent 10 hours there to get my auhe as soon as i could farm there this ladder :) Hell, but worth it XD As far as tips go - the celebrants will run from things in their melee range, and run towards targets that are in range but offscreen. you can use this behavior to separate big packs and corner celebrants with a few edyrem to get them to drop resists.

@Leeroy
1) Use quiet shrines. Max shrine roll on belt/boots is 10%/25 flat vit and bless is the same for a possible total of 20%/50 flat vit with perfect roll on both.
2) +1 pally skills on belt has an alvl of48, which means you want the ilvl of the item to be somewhere around 55+. Anything you find in terror (pretty sure) is going to have at least that high of an ilvl. Any tier/sacred with that ilvl can spawn the affix. For the boots you can use the zomghelp recipe to reduce them to ilvl 1.
3) We can't really farm anywhere at this point. I just put that there as something to start thinking about. After, or just before getting Auhe for the belt, we can slowly and carefully farm dunc, which is the best place for set/su drops. At this point in the ladder I STILL don't have the 3 pieces of the yaerius set or hivemind so i'm using tu/rw/couple SU i found. I've got all charms except uldy/laz/witch/mnx/astro. So these are simply suggestions. Everything can be done with less gear than I listed, it's just that we'll be relying a little more on RoL than Path and VoR.

@Doomsday bear stance is nice :D
Demah
Prowler
16 | 0
Loving this build, but I'm under the impression that Ring of Light doesn't exist. I've rerolled this shield a couple hundred times already.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
where did you get it? and get a new one.