The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

MBL
Destroyer
6 | 1
evil_potato wrote:
MBL wrote:I tried the build untwinked and I'm really pleased. Leveling as well as finishing destruction was a breeze. Been doing all the easy ubers, but now I'm stuck farming Toraja - 5 runs so far without a single GR :(

Yep. this is the only "wall" in the build. After this it's smooth sailing. Hang in there!

Officially giving up on Toraja :( Trying Yshari for now since I also miss the midgame set items.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
aww :( it's not cheating to trade for auhe XD
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
just use dark summon in corner, i bet its faster and more comfortable
MBL
Destroyer
6 | 1
evil_potato wrote:aww :( it's not cheating to trade for auhe XD

I'm on single player :) But might try multiplayer now that the ladder has been reset since the possibility of trading is quite nice.

mahitovec wrote:just use dark summon in corner, i bet its faster and more comfortable

Also did that ;)
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can your build do all early charms with the early gear?? Also, what is your main skill in hatred and terror?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Read the guide. This is LAZYdin, you just run around hitting with Terror Strike and let VoR's crazy dmg do the dirty work until you get Ring of Light.

Great guide btw. Doesn't suit me tho, as I like to have as many castable skills at my disposal as possible. :)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
nice guide really enjoying it so far. i have a few questions.

1. is creep staff really that good for this build? i thought that superbeast just overrides the benefits that you would gain from the sorc morph. you also lose out on ROL and a shield so it seems pretty meh to me compared to the su sceptre you mentioned.

2. for farming sewers do you recommend using terror strike or ROL spam? I might need more FHR since im getting kind of locked and just murdered. It was easier to farm sewers with a tantrum setup. Still using tu6 angel star and most of the midgame RWs i do have an auhue belt however.

so far really fun. I kind of like to play a bunch of builds in a class and just respec depending on uber. Im slowly building up gear for this spec, tantrum gear (ie fire rune chest) and unholy caster gear( imperius set & crafts) really nice build to add to my repetoire of paladin builds that i can use ;D

edit : farming dunc i found an ssu buckler is this good for just a normal terror strike setup? it has decent magic damage reanimates and defense.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
1: Creep helps spread our damage which is especially important in places with many ranged enemies like fauzt. both VoR and path only deal damage directly around us. Hive helps with this a little but doesn't proc clouds THAT often. Couple trinity novas in a row will clear a good-sized dunc pack in a pretty wide radius. Switching to VoJ instead of VoR endgame is something i've considered for this purpose too but haven't tried yet.

2: for sewers I make sure to keep summons up and just telestomp packs. too dangerous to run around in here :D you can use RoL too, especially early game. It's not the best sewers farmer, but it works well enough to get us the 12 sk1 we need for creep and 6x fire armor without too much frustration.

I wouldn't use ssu buckler. 20% all ele absorb from tu shield > 75% magic damage, especially since it's so easy to cap VoR's damage endgame.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Could you make a video of you using ROL oskill tu6 weapon and rw gear ( early-mid gear ) doing a sewer run??? Because even when i teleport with my pack, i get lock and kill.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
sure

EDIT:Added video under "Temporary Showcase"
Edited by evil_potato 7 years.