Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Goodkidscc wrote:Where do I get a source of Ring Of Light?

Spawns on pally shield, wand, and staff.
That info is in the guide, but i guess (in firefox, anyway) you can't search the text of unexpanded spoiler sections. I might make a midgame gear section or put that info somewhere outside of the leveling info if questions like this keep coming up.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
In the final void fight what are you using to apply ow?

Nicely put together guide !
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nothing. Killing Rathma will go faster with open wounds but it's already pretty fast. I don't bother.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thank you, i tried this guide last night since i got most of listed items (except wizard boots) - used Nih runeword i think. Was very unusual experience for me, but i it was fun all the time. I had problem with destruction Baal because he was dying too fast and it took 3 runs to get swirlies for upgrade. Bremmtown was a joke, since mobs jump on me and die. Yshari was a joke until i ran into cold worm and game crashed for me....
Not sure about Branchi and Astrogha, i get to them with no problems. I tank their damage well but i almost did no dmg with my hailstorm. I just switched that lammen amulet with +2sklill +hailstorm. But it did not dmg on any of them. Maybe just rng jesus did not drop resists.
Also i always use those -10 DR rings on caster druid with set and fire dmg - rocks ! Getting DR from items to counter negative numbers is easy enough.
prowler
Prowler
16 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
You could try
Spirit of Light
Blessed Wrath
Blessed Wrath
Hundsgugel (Sacred)

Defense: (2883 - 3327) to (3192 - 3684)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
+(50 to 75) Spell Focus
(25 to 30)% Cast Speed
+(10 to 15)% to Spell Damage
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +(11 to 15)%
+(30 to 50) Life after each Kill
(40 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
+(2 to 3) to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
or
Vizjun's Commdish
, they will add a ton of damage to vessels and path, while the creep option is always nice, spirit of light+vizjun will melt everything assap.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:...Not sure about Branchi and Astrogha, i get to them with no problems. I tank their damage well but i almost did no dmg with my hailstorm. I just switched that lammen amulet with +2sklill +hailstorm. But it did not dmg on any of them. Maybe just rng jesus did not drop resists...

For bosses like brachy and astro that teleport when damaged, there's not much we can do if we don't have hide of the basilisk except respec to mindflay. It's possible to do with hailstorm but it requires a bit of luck. Hailstorm works when you stack a bunch of them in one spot and the boss randomly teleports to that spot and drops resistances. As you can see from the videos, I only included the last hits for most heroic bosses because prior to that point there's 20 minutes of nothing happening XD
Haktir
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

I'm either having terrible luck or doing th9is wrong, am I right in thinking I can re-roll a sacred pally shield with a shrine until I get RoL? I've gone through 7 shrines......
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Haktir wrote:

I'm either having terrible luck or doing th9is wrong, am I right in thinking I can re-roll a sacred pally shield with a shrine until I get RoL? I've gone through 7 shrines......

Seven shrines really isn't that many. It will likely take many more, depending on RNG. But yes. You can craft it on a sacred paladin shield, or find it on a wand or... Staff? I don't know. It says it in the guise if you just read though.

Edit: he says it right at the top of this page in the comments.
Haktir
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sorry I misunderstood that before, I'm still really really newbie I just beat lc2 for the first time following this build guide. I'd always get stuck on the gear transition in terror and RL gets in the way and I forget about it.... I say that but fr I'm just bad at this mod lol anywho, thanks!
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yeah, it's a fairly uncommon affix. You're more likely to roll tantrum than Ring of Light XD. Since its damage is so huge and we're only using it for midgame, a rare shield will be fine so you don't waste shrines.