gnu314 wrote:If so can you please ELI5 exactly how crafting with sacred items works? What bases should I look for? What steps do I take? I know how to make runewords but I don't know how some of the cube recipes interact.
Greaves and Plated Belt.
1. If the items are not grey or white, make them white. (cube with catalyst of destruction and rune. Don't forget the rune or the item will be destroyed. Don't accidentally click twice or the item will be destroyed, too).
2. upgrade item twice with elixier of enchantment.
3. Reroll item with elixier of renewal until you have 57-60% enhanced defense.
4. use oil of luck for another 40% enhanced defense (or 1% damage reduction. Or both). If this doesn't work -->back to step 3.
5. cube item with 15% enhanced defense mystic orbs from healer in town so you reach level 120 with the runeword required level. (that means: If the runeword's required level is 98, you can add 11 mystic orbs, since 98+22=120 and each orb adds +2 level requirement. If the level requirement is 100, you can add 10 mystic orbs).
6. craft some nice jewels (+fhr is always nice. But also +spell damage is nice. Ias can't be that bad either. See https://docs.median-xl.com/
items/cube recipes/jewelcrafting on how to craft jewels)
7. insert jewels
8. insert rune
9. equip item
10. walk around like Godzilla and destroy everything with your lazorbeam