Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
gnu314 wrote:If so can you please ELI5 exactly how crafting with sacred items works? What bases should I look for? What steps do I take? I know how to make runewords but I don't know how some of the cube recipes interact.

Greaves and Plated Belt.
1. If the items are not grey or white, make them white. (cube with catalyst of destruction and rune. Don't forget the rune or the item will be destroyed. Don't accidentally click twice or the item will be destroyed, too).
2. upgrade item twice with elixier of enchantment.
3. Reroll item with elixier of renewal until you have 57-60% enhanced defense.
4. use oil of luck for another 40% enhanced defense (or 1% damage reduction. Or both). If this doesn't work -->back to step 3.
5. cube item with 15% enhanced defense mystic orbs from healer in town so you reach level 120 with the runeword required level. (that means: If the runeword's required level is 98, you can add 11 mystic orbs, since 98+22=120 and each orb adds +2 level requirement. If the level requirement is 100, you can add 10 mystic orbs).
6. craft some nice jewels (+fhr is always nice. But also +spell damage is nice. Ias can't be that bad either. See https://docs.median-xl.com/ items/cube recipes/jewelcrafting on how to craft jewels)
7. insert jewels
8. insert rune
9. equip item
10. walk around like Godzilla and destroy everything with your lazorbeam
gnu314
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
gnu314 wrote:If so can you please ELI5 exactly how crafting with sacred items works? What bases should I look for? What steps do I take? I know how to make runewords but I don't know how some of the cube recipes interact.

Greaves and Plated Belt.
1. If the items are not grey or white, make them white. (cube with catalyst of destruction and rune. Don't forget the rune or the item will be destroyed. Don't accidentally click twice or the item will be destroyed, too).
2. upgrade item twice with elixier of enchantment.
3. Reroll item with elixier of renewal until you have 57-60% enhanced defense.
4. use oil of luck for another 40% enhanced defense (or 1% damage reduction. Or both). If this doesn't work -->back to step 3.
5. cube item with 15% enhanced defense mystic orbs from healer in town so you reach level 120 with the runeword required level. (that means: If the runeword's required level is 98, you can add 11 mystic orbs, since 98+22=120 and each orb adds +2 level requirement. If the level requirement is 100, you can add 10 mystic orbs).
6. craft some nice jewels (+fhr is always nice. But also +spell damage is nice. Ias can't be that bad either. See https://docs.median-xl.com/ items/cube recipes/jewelcrafting on how to craft jewels)
7. insert jewels
8. insert rune
9. equip item
10. walk around like Godzilla and destroy everything with your lazorbeam

Thank you this is exactly what I needed. I appreciate it.
Casheew21
Imp
5 | 0
I feel like it's literally impossible to get the RoL oskill in the current season or am I wrong. I mean most challenges are impossible without this oskill. VoR deals like no damage right now since I am missing most lategame items and charms and I have no other real source of damage. Not beeing able to reroll yellows is terrible and farming shrines for 2 days and 16 hours straight starts to become a pain in the butt :(
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
http://i.imgur.com/fJhw5uH.png
not that hard imho: took about 10 mins or less... tho not the best item ofc

in the previous mini guide u forgot to use oil of luck on jewels between steps 6 n 7
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
just gamble shields. it can spawn on magic shields too. also just use fire cannonade on amu. it's the OP skill this ladder :D
gnu314
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
When you're talking about replacing the belt and boots with Vit crafts at about starting at around CoV for this season would you to zomg and then charsi the boots to get rare lv1 sacred boots? For the belt... any rare sacred plated belt and just yolo on the craft?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Akak_ wrote:http://i.imgur.com/fJhw5uH.png
not that hard imho: took about 10 mins or less... tho not the best item ofc

in the previous mini guide u forgot to use oil of luck on jewels between steps 6 n 7

also forgot to say to upgrade the oil of luck with the gift box for a higher % change and better effects.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
gnu314
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Can I get some tips on where I should go with my gear? I'm working on getting the set pieces and, eventually, Hivemind. I can kind of manage Dest Cows if I go slowly. I can do Toraja but it is unbearably slow and tedious. I pulled a Krys out of there yesterday after about 2 hours of farming.

I have all of the charms upto and including Toraja plus Azmodan since it is so easy.

Current gear:
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Why using a crafted belt and boots? Doesnt the guide mention use vith belt and ath boots. Also do you have a rol shield? It helps a lot with early ubering. This build list a little bit of its laziness with Marco taking the trinity nova proc off creep staff so it's slightly different this ladder. Still more than viable however I experimented with using a sol bow to start a punisher chain in sp and for farming it worked pretty nice. Also the new fire cannondade roll on amulets synergizes nicely with any caster based pallybuild. I'd ditch your crafted boots and belt. If your gonna use crafted gear I recommend the helm and shield. A crafted paladin helm is great pre hive mind and shields can roll lots of great stuff like rol and if your playing ladder 10% dr

Edit: just saw you have a rol shield sorry about that.