The Lazydin [RIP as of 2017]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
532 | 1
Aero wrote:blocked video :notlikethis:

Thats weird, works fine for me. How about now ?
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6704 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
oztor wrote:
Aero wrote:blocked video :notlikethis:

Thats weird, works fine for me. How about now ?


Image
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
532 | 1
Aero wrote:
oztor wrote:
Aero wrote:blocked video :notlikethis:

Thats weird, works fine for me. How about now ?


Image

That's because of music I suppose :(
I'll reupload tomorrow.
Zaak28
Skeleton
2 | 0
This may be a stuipid question, but why are we focussing on firedmg/pierce here?
Vessel is physical dmg. Only scource of fire i could find is from the auhe-belt (and is this dmg even added to spells?).
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
532 | 1
Zaak28 wrote:This may be a stuipid question, but why are we focussing on firedmg/pierce here?
Vessel is physical dmg. Only scource of fire i could find is from the auhe-belt (and is this dmg even added to spells?).

Path of flames deals ridiculous amount of damage. Also with this setup you can use ring of light oskill which is also fire damage.
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
532 | 1
Aero wrote:blocked video :notlikethis:

Reuploaded another run

Aesgeroth
Fallen
1 | 0
@oztor Is that build still possible in 2018 or is it also broken?
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6704 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Aesgeroth wrote:@oztor Is that build still possible in 2018 or is it also broken?


he literally just made that video.
User avatar
oztor
Djinn
532 | 1
Aesgeroth wrote:@oztor Is that build still possible in 2018 or is it also broken?

Yes, it works as you can see. Median xl 2017 is the name of current patch :)
Marcel
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm interested in trying this, but unsure how to get rolling. Is your core damage from your vessel still? Should I roll a ring of light shield?

I'm lvl 120 with black road done but having a terrible time getting my pally going. I just feel super squishy and have poor damage (tried fire caster and unholy melee with blood thorns).