Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
hung9a91 wrote:Thank you, I did it. There's another question, why is my t6 Shadowmoon's absorb so low (3%) while it should be 16-20%? Where did I go wrong?

You used the wrong recipe to upgrade your unique.
► Show Spoiler

When uptiering uniques you need to add a rune to the recipe.
Unfortunately your shield is already T6, which means you can't upgrade it the right way anymore so you'll have to roll a new one.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
hung9a91 wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:
hung9a91 wrote:I need help pls. Death projector is impossible to defeat, since I don't know how to deal with mechanics. If I lure them out, I can't kill it. If they're all here, the machine will heal. How do I defeat them? Also is there any way to be tankier?

1/Lure most of them to the room to the most top left of the dungeon, and blink out.
2/Then lure 1-2 mechanics back to the Projector
3/Kill it.

If you are nut,at step 2, you can try lure 2-3 of them to the room to the top right of the Projector, then blink out, they will stay there and still can disable the invincible shield from the Projector. This doesn't always work 100%, but i have succesfully do this many times.

Thank you, I did it. There's another question, why is my t6 Shadowmoon's absorb so low (3%) while it should be 16-20%? Where did I go wrong?

Are you sure it is tier 6?? If it is 3%, then it must be Tier 1 Shadowmoon @@. This item is amazing at Quov Tsin fight. Not very strong elsewhere, though.
Ah, I get it, you upgrade that shield with Arcane Crystal but didn't include a rune :D
If you have 1 tier 1 unique item, use 4 crustals to bring it to level 5, then use 1 crystal and 1 rune (any) to bring it to full tier 6.

But I recommend you find a Tier 5 or 6 items, then use 2-3 crystals to make them tier 6 unique, this will save crystals.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Wtf...
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
A funny way to play Paladin, thank you. I have another question: Why doesn't The Summoner drop BoS? I tried killing him times to times but he doesn't drop it. Is it a bug? I need to complete BRC... Anyone knows why?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hung9a91 wrote:I have another question: Why doesn't The Summoner drop BoS? I tried killing him times to times but he doesn't drop it. Is it a bug? I need to complete BRC... Anyone knows why?

viewtopic.php?p=188147#p188147
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
Unda wrote:
hung9a91 wrote:I have another question: Why doesn't The Summoner drop BoS? I tried killing him times to times but he doesn't drop it. Is it a bug? I need to complete BRC... Anyone knows why?

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 47#p188147

Thank you
darkmort
Imp
4 | 0
I cant find any sacred cystal sword even farming on destruction with players 8 command...Any other option to get balefire?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just make it in other base, crystal sword is best, cause it can roll spell damage affixes. Craft on whatever, then, when you find crystal sword, craft on it
darkmort
Imp
4 | 0
The Angiris Star
The Angiris Star
Angel Star (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 55 to 58
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 602
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Vessel of Retribution: 0.7% Damage Leeched as Life
3% Chance to cast level 40 Death Ripple on Death Blow
+(4 to 6) to Paladin Skill Levels
20% Movement Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+30% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-50% to Fire Spell Damage
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
(5 to 20)% to Vitality
(5 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (3)
dropped and even Black dwarf and book of kalen but no malthael set and crystal swords wtf
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello, does the lemuries skill at the paladin attack the one deals damage 1 time or more when all the ghosts attack together?

And how much it needs the attack speed in the superbest items to make it decent.