Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
What can be the Ultimate gear for this build?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Caleb wrote:What can be the Ultimate gear for this build?

it says in the endgame section what gear to use.
logan2815
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone else have mana issues with this? im OOM in like 6 seconds
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
logan2815 wrote:Anyone else have mana issues with this? im OOM in like 6 seconds

Orb your wep with mana on attack, you'll never have mana issues again.

I'm having a different issue though, my paladin gets crushed in terror cows. I'm 110 with all of the recommended gear for the starter set. iceshell godhead shadowmoon featherclaw aerin orbiter although for boots i use zealot rush etc. All gear is T6 and all gear is 15% enhanced defense x5 and i also did 4% total character defense x 5 so my total defense with terror strike is around 175k. according to my chance to be hit, it's around 12% but still Terror cows just come in a group and 1shot me in seconds. it's super annoying trying to lvl to 120 when you get destroyed no matter how much defense or MO's you put into your gear.

Also anyone having issues finding the eyes? I've searched the canyon of the magi for the fairy eye 6x so far and never found it. Also having trouble finding the eye for act 4 and act 5 although i searched all 3 areas of the worldstone keep.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
casually1987 wrote:
logan2815 wrote:Anyone else have mana issues with this? im OOM in like 6 seconds

I'm having a different issue though, my paladin gets crushed in terror cows. I'm 110 with all of the recommended gear for the starter set. iceshell godhead shadowmoon featherclaw aerin orbiter although for boots i use zealot rush etc. All gear is T6 and all gear is 15% enhanced defense x5 and i also did 4% total character defense x 5 so my total defense with terror strike is around 175k. according to my chance to be hit, it's around 12% but still Terror cows just come in a group and 1shot me in seconds. it's super annoying trying to lvl to 120 when you get destroyed no matter how much defense or MO's you put into your gear.

Also anyone having issues finding the eyes? I've searched the canyon of the magi for the fairy eye 6x so far and never found it. Also having trouble finding the eye for act 4 and act 5 although i searched all 3 areas of the worldstone keep.

I wouldnt recommend soloing terror cow if you are not even 120 with mid game pieces, I usually solo 120 just by running the main story.

If you didnt know, terror cows are lvl 120 monsters, they are strong and can be easily compared with Destruction level monsters.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Gzeno wrote:
casually1987 wrote:

I wouldnt recommend soloing terror cow if you are not even 120 with mid game pieces, I usually solo 120 just by running the main story.

If you didnt know, terror cows are lvl 120 monsters, they are strong and can be easily compared with Destruction level monsters.

the thing is I could easily solo terror cows on many other classes, Barb amazon assassin druid even necro. I just realised later today that my summons were mainly carrying me on those classes but it's a real shitty thing when 5/7 classes can solo terror cows for easy and fast lvls to 120 and paladin cant. I had trouble with sorc too even with a melee sorc build (fully t6 gear'd and orb'd according to the melee sorc guide but still got 1 shot)

plus the story line takes long as fuck to hit 120. i went from 100-120 in about an hour when i could solo Tcows, instead of 2-3 following the storyline.
vangpride
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I'm trying to make a Bowazon that can Farm Destruction cows. Not sure how well that's going to work out considering the stupid Ninja Cows..
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vangpride wrote:I'm trying to make a Bowazon that can Farm Destruction cows. Not sure how well that's going to work out considering the stupid Ninja Cows..

this is not the bowzon guide.
vangpride
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Aero wrote:
vangpride wrote:I'm trying to make a Bowazon that can Farm Destruction cows. Not sure how well that's going to work out considering the stupid Ninja Cows..

Point me to a updated version.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vangpride wrote:
Aero wrote:

Point me to a updated version.

there isn't a currently updated full bowzon guide, but asking for help here is not the correct place to get the answers you're looking for. try the short questions thread or posting in the actual bowzon guide from suchbalance in the guide section. the mxl discord is also very helpful for quick questions.