Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Arc_Razer
Monkey King
284 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Small addition required in the leveling section. You mention ennead challenge and LC2, i didnt see anything about tran at lvl 50 to get your elemental prism.

Good guide BTW.
Gzeno
Jungle Hunter
26 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Arc_Razer wrote:Small addition required in the leveling section. You mention ennead challenge and LC2, i didnt see anything about tran at lvl 50 to get your elemental prism.

Good guide BTW.

For now its in the Hatred spoiler window, i might just remove the spoiler window so that people don't miss it.
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
623 | 15
I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..
Helzopro
Monkey King
288 | 12
Scalewinged wrote:I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..

Because it looks better in the character screen.. duh
Gzeno
Jungle Hunter
26 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Updated, Terror, ennead challenge and challenge lvl 2 are done.

Next are Destruction/Ubers.
Gzeno
Jungle Hunter
26 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..

Quote from Stealthmaster :

''Yes, it could, and this is the only advantage over the crystal sword since all other stats are the same. I see a scepter more like a weapon for true casters (holy/unholy) so I choose the sword to make it look as a more cool weapon for a melee paladin.

What is more, I didn't want to show that 'you must craft Balefire scepter with +4 pala skill levels', since it would be a much more rare combination (as being said, Balefire rolls every ~5th shrine -50 charge), so let the people just craft the proc and be fine. By the way, endgame all your 1 pt skills have around 39-43 skill points onswitch so using scepter over the sword just for those extra 4 pala skills makes no big difference.''

Add the fact that crystal swords can now roll +2 to all skills.
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
623 | 15
Helzopro wrote:

Because it looks better in the character screen.. duh

From what i understood it's not really sarcastic XD
PS: Well.. let's think about practical adventage as about higher attack speed (lower WSM) on crysword :?