Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Notram
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Arionic wrote:Gzeno,

I'm interested in your fire/blood build.
Right now i'm running full Hadriels with 3 piece Yaerius (helm, belt gloves) The set bonuses from both are impressive and i'm mowing down everything in my path on my way to 120. I'm slowly replacing stat/resists gems with ef/fire/phys/vita jewels.

I decided to focus on Grim Presence and Vessels of Justice + Life and Death for the higher damage vessels. This plays very much like a Nuetraldin. Since grim also boosts Divine Aparation, I find that one DA into a group of mobs weakens it enough for the Vessels to practically one shot everything. Yaerius set and Life and Death give +13 targets to Vessels so damn near everything gets hit. They are currently doing about 2.5-3.5k fire and 4k phys.

From there I'll attack with Blood Thorns. Tainted blood has me sitting at 200k def and that number is climbing quick as I get more charms. I still have to max Blessed life to hit 50PR. Blood thorns works extremely well for AOE. I can use lemures on bosses if needed, and Hadriels gives Mythal, so even lower resits for the mobs. Once I've reached high enough Vita, resist shouldnt matter. I need better rings and ammy's, plus 120+ charms.

My only negative will be the idea that I may ultimately have to craft sacreds to get better. I'm not even sure what to aim for.

It works though, and i'm not anywhere near done honing the build.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=LaVita

How far did you get with this build?