Twin Fang Assassin [1.3]

FallenAngel
Stone Warrior
31 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey all... I moved to Canada a couple of months back and things have really been hectic of late. Haven't really had the chance to play or update the guide. Will fix things in a short while... cheers!
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i can't complete act 1 terror xD low dmg or low tanky idk is hard jajaja
shibley
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What stats should I aim for on crafted claw besides fire/poison? What is best MOs? Trying it out in new patch and not sure what the best stats to aim for are yet
NationsAnarchy
Fallen
1 | 0
I am struggling at Act 4 of Terror, basically the amount of uniques gained is really limited, plus I am heavily under-stat because of the lack of Signet of Learnings. Hope to hear your opinion and some updated information for Sigma!
Love the build by the way, I was a huge fan playing charged claws stack for Assassin in vanilla D2. And this build suites me perfectly, both its up and downsides.
rbquadros
Fallen
1 | 0
NationsAnarchy wrote:I am struggling at Act 4 of Terror, basically the amount of uniques gained is really limited, plus I am heavily under-stat because of the lack of Signet of Learnings. Hope to hear your opinion and some updated information for Sigma!
Love the build by the way, I was a huge fan playing charged claws stack for Assassin in vanilla D2. And this build suites me perfectly, both its up and downsides.

You can farm act 5 normal Nithalak and create/upgrade all uniques.
Cerveyio
Skeleton
3 | 0
Shield: Crafted Assassin Shield
Any crafted Assassin shield with Fascinating or Shimmering shrines, having +4 Assassin skills, fire and/or poison spell damage, fire and/or poison pierce. It is better to use a Totem Shield rather than a Bladed Shield because of lower dexterity requirements.

Can anyone please explain for a noob how to craft this? Okay, we start with a sacred assassin shield.. those shrines i have some in my inventory too... and than?

Thanks!
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Cerveyio wrote:Shield: Crafted Assassin Shield
Any crafted Assassin shield with Fascinating or Shimmering shrines, having +4 Assassin skills, fire and/or poison spell damage, fire and/or poison pierce. It is better to use a Totem Shield rather than a Bladed Shield because of lower dexterity requirements.

Can anyone please explain for a noob how to craft this? Okay, we start with a sacred assassin shield.. those shrines i have some in my inventory too... and than?

Thanks!

:arrow: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

it is very important to udenrstand how important is crafting system in MXL:S. rn we got a great opportunity to admire this precious idea and spend next days and nights crafting wonderful items. being honest it's most interesting part of MXL:S coz u can do it everlasting, like in farming case, but this time at least u can feel responsible for that...
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
Very nice build! hoped it will be updated til sigma at some point. :D
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
No one thinks that circuit breaker is better?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , circuit breaker + bathos are ok