Twin Fang Assassin [1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Nitz
Amazon Warrior
1653 | 49
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Why max shadow refuge? You only need about 38 soft points in it for max %DR and you don't need more than 30 velocity.
User avatar
Dreamhunter
Cog
244 | 8
Nitz wrote:Why max shadow refuge? You only need about 38 soft points in it for max %DR and you don't need more than 30 velocity.

Poison damage boost?
User avatar
Nitz
Amazon Warrior
1653 | 49
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dreamhunter wrote:Poison damage boost?


Then max WOTS?
User avatar
Dreamhunter
Cog
244 | 8
Well, yeah... (:
snt2523
Prowler
18 | 0
It's 2018 right ? :-D
User avatar
FallenAngel
Stone Warrior
30 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TTraw1 wrote:Have you considered taking Tiefling Form? Seems like a good idea to get +dex +energy factor and HP. And i don't believe sin has that much defense to begin with anyway.

Interesting suggestion. It would seem as this would go well with a dex-energy combo setup. We would be losing skill points being put into WOTP/WOTS in the process though. I guess there are just too many permutations and combinations possible :?
User avatar
rawr123
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FallenAngel wrote:
TTraw1 wrote:Have you considered taking Tiefling Form? Seems like a good idea to get +dex +energy factor and HP. And i don't believe sin has that much defense to begin with anyway.

Interesting suggestion. It would seem as this would go well with a dex-energy combo setup. We would be losing skill points being put into WOTP/WOTS in the process though. I guess there are just too many permutations and combinations possible :?



For melee? The attackspeed would be terrible :P Tiefling can only get 11fpa while claw can get 5 easily.
User avatar
aahz
Demon
252 | 127
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
rawr123 wrote:For melee? The attackspeed would be terrible :P Tiefling can only get 11fpa while claw can get 5 easily.


Tiefling doesn't have morph (hat) since 2017 so the breakpoints are the same... but even the low defense is better than none esp. in melee so I'm not sure how would it wok - could be worth a try tho
User avatar
romanN1
Heretic
424 | 33
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I am curious to see how this build can handle stuff in a video. If it can do dunc and fauzt then it's ok.
EDIT: you can also add an endgame version of the gear with high end items. There are lots of choices.
User avatar
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
626 | 15
Dreamhunter wrote:
Nitz wrote:Why max shadow refuge? You only need about 38 soft points in it for max %DR and you don't need more than 30 velocity.

Poison damage boost?


Poison damage to SR comes from hard points in TFS (hidden synergy)

PS: BTW in this hard pala-tree-barb times it's great to see something new..